☆.。.:* hi hello .。.:*☆

"3rd person"

seungmin woke up thirty minutes after hyunjin left and got up and stretched. he saw a black hoodie and a piece of paper, wondering what the note said and who it was from.

"hey kiddo! the school's closing!" the janitor yelled from the gym.

seungmin nodded and took his textbook, backpack, the hoodie and the note with him outside.

note ;

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ to ; number one, kim seungmin  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

remember to rest and don't worry about being the top in the school. i couldn't lend you my shoulder for long because i got grounded and had to go home early T^T. text me on insta when you get home or when you wake up ;

from ; hwang hyunjin 

-

seungmin dropped the note and looked at the hoodie he was holding. 

"i-i was leaning on hyunjin's s-shoulder and he gave me his h-hoodie?" seungmin asked himself.

seungmin screamed and jumped around, catching people's attention which he had to bow and say sorry to multiple times. he searched through his jacket and his pockets for his phone and found it, going on his instagram and going into hyunjin and his' dms.

"aishh what should i say?" seungmin asked himself as he walked home, holding onto the black hoodie and the note he dropped.

"i don't wanna sound creepy~" seungmin whined to himself, listening to some music as he thought of how to start the conversation with hyunjin.