☆.。.:* all alone .。.:*☆

"3rd person"

"3rd person"

seungmin woke up the following day after hyunjin left, feeling all alone. he promised himself that he wouldn't cry or else hyunjin would be mad at him. he sat up on the bed and hugged the plushie he got from hyunjin.

"you're lucky hyunjin isn't here or else he'll be jealous of you. weird right?" seungmin asked the plushie and giggled to himself.

he went to make breakfast which consisted of strawberry pancakes and orange juice. he was eating when the doorbell rang.

"seungmin open the door! its me and felix, doyoung and winwin" a voice yelled from the other side which was no other than jisung.

seungmin ran to the door to greet his friends with a smile.

"what're you guys doing here?" seungmin asked, glancing down at the bags they had.

"a sleepover!" winwin yelled and smiled.

"what winwin said cause all of us are lonely now" jisung said and sighed.

"yeah you guys can come in and make yourselves at home for now" seungmin said and smiled at them. 

they ended up playing games and watching movies together. they ate snacks and made a huge mess which seungmin didn't mind since he'll clean it up later anyways.

"hey we should prank call a restaurant" jisung yelled and grabbed his phone.

"WE SHOULD CALL WENDYS AND ORDER FROM THE MCDONALDS MENU" felix yelled and sat next to jisung on the couch.

"YOU ALL ARE KIDS" doyoung yelled, watching sicheng join then as well. 

the ringer on the phone rang and they put it on mute to laugh it off before hearing the person over the other line.

"hello welcome to wendys how may i help you?"

"can i get three extra large sodas and oH a ChEeSeBurGEr and a mcChiCken-"

"sorry sir but we aren't mcdonalds"

"BUT YOU PUT THIS NUMBER ON YOUR PAGE-"

"again, sir, you have the wrong number. if you're here to waste my time then go prankcall another person"

"BUT-"

"hE HUNG UP ON ME" felix muttered.

"well you did order a McChicken in wendys" sicheng said.

"lets prank call our boyfriends" jisung said.

"nahhhhhhhhhh" felix declined.

so they ended up fooling around and having to clean everything up at the end of their pillow fight. 

"i miss him" seungmin muttered.

"who's him?" doyoung asked.

"who else" seungmin said and giggled.

"ahhhhhhhhhh that tree guy" doyoung joked.

"he's not a tree!" seungmin whined.

"well he's tall for sure" doyoung said and chuckled.

"he gives good cuddles and hugs and kisses and-"

"yeah yeah we don't wanna hear your commotion" doyoung replied, cutting seungmin off.

"he's the best!" seungmin exclaimed. 

"right . . . . . and i'm your best friend and i hear no praises for the stuff i have dealt with for you" doyoung said and rolled his eyes.

"i'm sowwy~ doyoung hyung is the best too!" seungmin said and clinged onto his arm happily.

"ew skinship" jisung said and made faces at them.

"you gay" seungmin pointed at jisung and stuck out his tongue.

"you gay too!" jisung said and chased seungmin around.

"these kids" doyoung said and sighed, smiling to himself.

"authors note"

sorry for not updating for a while and this chapter is trash but great news, i'm sick. i've been working on new covers for the fics and i'm almost done to look forward to that. and have you guys seen stray kids on asc? caitlin is me lmfaooooooo "oh shit". what a mood. tbh me too