☆.。.:* i smile .。.:*☆

"3rd person"

"3rd person"

after school seungmin went to the gym as always. the only difference was that hyunjin started picking him up from his last period class to take him there, holding his hand and watching him blush.

"sit in the front from now on so that i can see you better when i practice" hyunjin said and winked before leaving seungmin and going into the locker room to change.

seungmin's blush hadn't left his face ever since the morning. he didn't know that hyunjin would want to be friends with him. a nerd who's number one in the school. a nerd who studies in the gym to watch his crush play basketball.

"hey seungmin. you okay?" hyunjin asked, coming out in his changed uniform.

"y-yush" seungmin shyly replied and took out his textbooks and notes from class, setting it up in front of him.

"seungmin!" haknyeon yelled and ran over to him.

"a-ah hyung what're you doing here?" seungmin asked and smiled.

"just checking up on the gym" haknyeon said and shrugged.

"yo hak did you get the ticket for sunwoo and the others?" hyunjin asked, picking up his basketball.

"i got em. i'm gonna give them out. did you?" haknyeon asked.

"some of them ain't going but seungmin is for sure" hyunjin said and warmed up with some laps.

once haknyeon left it was left with hyunjin and seungmin. hyunjin checked up on seungmin a few times while practicing and seungmin checked up on hyunjin, whether he needed water or his towel.

"are you alright hyung?" seungmin asked, crouching down next to hyunjin to wipe his sweat.

"yeah i'm fine seungminnie" hyunjin said and took heavy breaths, trying to catch his breath.

"were you trying to impress me?" seungmin asked and immediately hid his pink face.

hyunjin smirked and stood up.

"maybe i was. maybe i wasn't" hyunjin said and walked to the bench next to where seungmin was studying.

seungmin took his seat and folded hyunjin's towel and placed it on the side, then focusing back on his studying. hyunjin stared at seungmin, following his movements until some girls from the other classes walked in and crowded over seungmin, trying to get to hyunjin.

"hey guys you wanna see something?" hyunjin asked the girls who had their phones out and nodded.

hyunjin stood up and leaned over seungmin's desk, leaning his face close to seungmin's, then cupping his cheeks and giving him a peck on his lips. that caused the girls to scream and snap pictures, while leaving a stunned and frozen seungmin.

"hey girls i gotta get back to practicing and seungminnie has to study. mind leaving us alone?" hyunjin asked kindly as the girls left one by one.

"w-why did you-"

"cause i felt like showing people who my friends are with the full homo" hyunjin said and rolled his eyes, bouncing the basketball and throwing it in the hoop.

"y-you stole my first k-k-kiss" seungmin said and gently touched his lips.

"i'm glad i did. do you not like it?" hyunjin said and chuckled at the shy, red faced seungmin.

"nu~! it's not that. it's cause my crush noticed me" seungmin said and hid his face in his textbooks.

"authors note"

i went to philladelphia and i suffered through the cold and the flat tire of my dad's car but i made it home and this is the most i've stayed up y'all.

are you proud?

and hold up y'all i ain't a good aUthOr and i don't write good cause this is a hobby.

and i was writing this authors note and the meme book of stray kids i read updated. LIT