☆.。.:* how can i say .。.:*☆

"3rd person"

"3rd person"

"i can't believe i have to go to this hell hole now" hyunjin muttered, walking inside his house.

"welcome home" his dad said with a smirk on his face.

"thanks . . . . . ." hyunjin said and headed up to his room.

kami was sitting on hyunjin's bed and immediately ran to his owner after he locked the door.

"hey boy~" hyunjin said and smiled, petting the dog's soft fur.

"you know . . . . . . . . . lets move to seungmin's place" hyunjin said.

then he heard a knock on his door. 

"yes?" hyunjin asked.

"come out son. we need to talk" his dad said.

"just tell me through the door" hyunjin said annoyed.

"while i'm being nice, don't act like that. now come out of your room" his dad said.

"please sweetie. we need to talk" his mom added, making hyunjin groan and open the door, kami following him just in case.

"first you move in without any notice and then you hit me with a glass bottle and now you're expecting me to talk to you?" hyunjin asked practically yelling.

"calm down-"

"how can i calm down when you've hurt me?! you left me and now you come back? get out! i don't wanna go to a stupid school across the whole world! i wouldn't do anything to go there!" hyunjin yelled, tears slipping out onto his cheeks.