☆.。.:* when you love someone .。.:*☆

"3rd person"

"you are crazy hwang hyunjin" changbin yelled, throwing the basketball at hyunjin.

"if that's the only choice then yeah" hyunjin said and rolled his eyes.

"but what about him??" changbin asked, throwing the basketball into the hoop, missing and groaning in frustration.

"he has felix and jisung . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . well i hope he does" hyunjin said and sighed, sitting down and taking a drink of his coke.

"i don't think any of us could stand leaving our guys but we have a reputation as a team hyunjin" changbin said, taking a seat beside hyunjin.

"i thought everything would be alright" hyunjin muttered, taking a bite of his lunch.

"yah! share some and i'll share some of this stupid salad" changbin said, eyeing hyunjin's meal.

"oh hell nah. you can eat your plain salad and i can eat my fried rice" hyunjin said, laughing at changbin's salad.

"remember the times where i bought you coke everyday for practice- wELL LOOK WHO'S NOT GONNA BUY YOU COKE ANYM-"

"here here take some. as much as you want" hyunjin said and chuckled nervously, handing his lunch over.

"as expected" changbin said and finished hyunjin's lunch.

"i am not touching that salad. who knew what you could've put in there" hyunjin said and made a face in disgust.

"oh please the last thing i would do is think that you were making out with seungmin while making this" changbin said and rolled his eyes.