Finn Bálor

Packing her bags was the last thing she remembered doing since she was preparing to go back to the wrestling company. She will surely be missing this place since she started to feel comfortable to this place.

However, one thing that wasn't leaving her thoughts was the person who she kissed multiple times and still considered him as a friend.

They might be friends with benefits, but that topic change like feather that was suddenly blown by the wind since she saw him standing right on her room door looking like a sentry, but she knew that wasn't his reason for that.

"Hey." She said calmly staring right across his face. She could still see some bruises right across his forearm which was the result of him battling the guys who he now turned into stones.

"Hey, you leaving?" Questioned Fergal in which Mercedes nodded immediately after he asked. "Where you heading?" He asked once more before she replied, "Heading to were WWE is heading. I'm going back wrestling since I was out for a while and it helps me relax from all of the stress I have been having."

Fergal immediately smiled from the word, 'wrestling' and said, "Wait, you wrestle?"

"Yeah, why?"

He chuckled "I used to wrestle but you know how it happened and changed it all." His smile quickly changed to frowning.

Mercedes tried to make him feel positive and thought of something to change the topic. She smiled and shook her head "What was your ring name?"

She was right, it did lightened up his mood as he smiled back and asnwered, "Prince Devitt."

"That's a nice name." She said truthfully.

He chuckled, "It's not. Really"

"Oh yeah? Why is that?" Mercedes asked with a smirk. "I find it quite awkward." He answered while a smile escaped from his lips.

"Then what would be your ring name if you would have the chance to wrestle again?" Mercedes asked.

"Finn Bálor"

Next Day

She took out one more breath as she entered the bus. She looked outside the window and saw Allen and Ashley waving and yelling good byes and saw no man beside them.

The man whose dream was ruined due to the curse he have. Soon, the bus started moving and she might not be able to see them, especially him ever again.

The bus moved slowly picking up its speed until she was shocked by a man by the window yelling for her name.

"Stop the bus!" She yelled as the bus soon stopped.

She went outside leaving her bags inside and finally saw Fergal arrived catching his breath saying "Mercedes."

"Please give us a minute." She told the bus driver as he nodded.

"Mercedes, I just want to tell you something." Fergal said with heavy breaths.

Before she could speak up, it might as well be the last time they do this.

Kissing.

"I'll miss you." He said as she went back to the bus watching waving at her.

Her tears started falling down as she realised what she is feeling.

Love