Mikaze's Explanation

Fergal watched the car with Mercedes inside disappear into the street as he thought that she would be with him forever. Instead he had to wait for 3 long months until he gets to see her beautiful brown eyes.

He decided to go to the park to kill time. There he stood on the grass watching the pond with ducks being fed by his bread. Lost through his thoughts and a sudden tap he felt by his shoulder. He turned his head to see an average height with an eyeglass man.

Mikaze.

He let a smile pass through his lips in which Fergal did not took too kindly. He grabbed him by his shirt and prepared to punch his face. Mikaze started whimpering and rose both his arm up in defeat. "Don't... Don't do this." Whimpered Mikaze quivering as he saw Fergal's eyes started to lit up and changed from light blue to bloody red.

"Please, I don't to fight anyone. Fergal, I know you wouldn't do this to me." Mikaze said, but Fergal didn't took any movement at all. "What makes you think of that?" Questioned Fergal not backing up. "You've changed. You told Mercedes about it." Mikaze said who couldn't stop quivering. It hit Fergal as he backed up and stood face to face with Mikaze.

"How did you know about it?" Fergal asked which made Mikaze realized that his was true, "I was bluffing actually."

"So what is it that you want?"

Mikaze signaled him to sit opposite to him on a picnic bench which Fergal obeyed. "So, I just want to talk to you about Mercedes." Mikaze as Fergal sighed deeply saying, "What is it now Sarath, will you please just leave her alone you're messing up her life."

"That's what you think." He pointed him which confused him, "You see, it wasn't me who made her life miserable. For in fact it was Mercedes herself."

"What did you mean?" Fergal asked in confusion. "Did she ever told you about how her life got miserable due to loosing her title and got divorced with me?" He questioned. Fergal nodded confused at what he was talking about.

"Well, the reason for her title was because the WWE punished her for her bad attitude towards people and what did that also brought her? Being dumped by her past boyfriends. You see Fergal, that's what Mercedes always does. She stabs people in the back and talks negatively towards others, but the real question is, will she do that to you?" Mikaze showed a sly smile towards Fergal as he stared on the table thinking of what he was told.

It all comes to conclusion

Thoughts were taking over him. "No, she wouldn't."

"That's exactly what your gonna say. Fergal, she doesn't love you at all. The reason she loves you was because you are a pretty boy. All of her past boyfriends were all pretty faces and that won't change for you Fergal. I'm not being bias by your relationship, but I'm just reminding you on how Mercedes is using you and soon will drop you into an abyss forever. She's a whore for letting all men get inside her before she shows her true colours. As for me, well I gave her taste of her own medecine." Mikaze snickered before he soon left him frozen after he just heard.

"No, she wouldn't." He muttered. Clenching his fist with all the thoughts that came to him. "She was determine to change me before, but why would she do that to all of her past relationships." He finally found the reason of her being hurt.

Fergal immediately went back to the house and dialed for her number.

As for Mercedes, she was staying with her friend, Pamela, in an Arena in New Jersey. Lost in a coversation, but was broken after a ring from her phone. Mercedes took out her phone and saw that it was Fergal. "I'll talk to you later." She told her as Pamela happily left her.