Mikaze or Fergal

Mercedes finally arrived in New York as she ecstatically went out of the car and ran towards the house were she was once kidnapped. She yelled out for his name, but someone called her out too. It was a familiar voice. A voice that she won't forgive or forget. The voice that cause all of her struggles.

"Mercedes?" Mikaze said as he closely went nearer to hold her hands, but she back up certainly was goshed. Mikaze was desperate and was happy to see her again as he hugged her.

She pushed him back infuriated at the fact he looked like nothing has ever happened to them. "What are you doing here."

"I was looking all over for you. I am so sorry for cheating on you and I hope we could get back.." She interrupted him, "Get back?! Sarath, after what you've done, all you could do is get back to me?! You are certainly one of the thickest face I have ever known. No, no you are the thickest face I have ever know!" She screamed as her tears dripping down her cheeks.

Right after he could say 'Babe' she interrupted him one more time, "Don't Babe me! Babe your stupid face! I'm done with all of your excuses for having all of those stupid meetings and just go off having sex with another woman."

Just leave me alone!" She tried to run off, but Mikaze pulled her and snuggled her. This time she didn't pushed him off she needs someone to comfort her.

Minutes have pass after their cuddle "Leave me." She said one more time as Mikaze understood, gave her his address and left.

She wiped off her tears tried to hide what just happened and proceeded to the house Fergal stayed at. Mercedes entered the house and it was quiet, too quiet.

Ashley and Allen must have been asleep since they were vampires. She remembered Fergal's room.

She entered his room and saw him staggered in a corner. The room was a mess, no part of it was arranged. His hair was a mess and his eyes were red not from his demon form but from him crying.

He looked up as his eyes met hers. "What do you want?" He asked in his low toned Irish voice.

"What happened to you?" She questioned him showing concern on her face. "Just go with your man. I thought I found the one but I was wrong".

"What did you mean Fergal?"

"Can't you see it Mercedes? I like you! You were different from every other girls. You were there and never left by my side and you changed me. You didn't gave up on me especially when I have this curse in me." His tears started dripping down.

Suddenly, his body started to change formation. He started to change into the demon, Bálor. His body started to burn as fire started covering his body.

Mercedes grabbed him as she screamed in agony as she got burned by his fire. She hugged him as her entire body was on fire. She was burned, but she was desperate. Desperate to change him just like what Fergal said.

To be Continued.....