A/N

Finally! I'm done with this story yet I'm still sad after Fergal's death, but I had to do it to make the book sad and to make you guys cry😉

If you didn't know about how the story ended up to be Mercedes' story to her child here's a clue

What made you love WWE so much?

I watched WWE about 2008 and I wasn't really iterested in it all I was iterested at was how hot the guys were especially John Cena. The year I got interested in WWE was at Wrestlemania 32 and I was late during the show. It was already the triple threat match between Sasha Becky and Charlotte and I found it amazing an one caught my eye was Sasha and that's how Sasha became my ispiration in life. The first time I saw Finn Bálor was his main roster debut and his was amazing during that time both Sasha and Finn stole the show and that's how they became my role models. I will always remember their quotes and jt motivates me.

Will there be a sequel to this book?

To be honest, there will be no sequel. Sorry if you guys love this, but I had no idea on how the sequeal will be.

How did you found the name Carman?

So I actually did some research for some irish demon names and of course Bálor was there but I had to find another demon, but one caught my eye and it was Carman. She is actually a sorceress who had 3 children you can search it on google.

What was your inspiration for this story?

Believe it or not, but it actually started when I had a dream about Finn Bálor who was a demon and tried to kill me so I had that inspiration so I suddenly made this book so it won't be wasting for ideas. Another inspiration was from the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast. My ispiration from that movie was how a woman fell in love with a beast so I took that inspiration and made Mercedes fall in love with a demon.

You guys can put some questions below so I could answer them.