13.

Finn's POV

Today was the day when Aida and I found out our baby's gender. I had a feeling that it was going to be a girl, because Aida was somehow always right. Not that I would ever admit that to her. 

The appointment with the sonographer was about two hours away, and she wasn't awake yet. I went upstairs to our bedroom to see her in bed sleeping so peacefully, looking beautiful as always.

I'm so lucky

"Angel, wake up," I whispered as I shook her lightly.

"Huh? What time is it?"

"It's ten fifteen, and our appointment is at twelve thirty."

"Ugh," she whined. "Five more minutes."

I let out a small chuckle.

"Do you wanna be late?"

"No..."

"Go get ready then." 

"Fine," she muttered. 

-

Aida's POV

I was lying on a bed as the sonographer rubbed the cold translucent gel on my belly, waiting to find out my baby's gender. In other words, proving me right, because there was no doubt in my mind about it being a girl.

She continued rubbing for a few more minutes until a smile grew on her face. 

"So?" I question. "Is it a boy or girl?"

She smiled at Finn and I before revealing the gender to us.

We looked at each other with excitement in our eyes. The two of us were equally happy with the result, because the gender couldn't change how much we loved our baby.

He leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips. He pulled away and rested his forehead against on mine.

"You know, out of all the guys out there, I'm happy that you're the one that I'm having a baby with."

"Well, angel, out of all the girls I've dated, you're the only one I ever saw as the mother of my children."

"Good," I said, planting a kiss on his soft lips.

"I wanna take you somewhere today..."

"Where?"

"The beach."

"The beach?" I question.

"Yeah," he nodded. "The weather's nice, and I haven't taken my angel out in forever."

"Let's go home and get ready then." 

-

Finn's POV

Little did Aida know, I planned on proposing to her today. I was sitting inside my car waiting for her to come out. My palms have been sweating this entire time and I couldn't stop fidgeting.

Mina and Noelle had told me that I didn't have anything to worry about, and they weren't entirely wrong. I loved her and I knew she loved me. At the same time, part of me questioned whether she'd be ready or not.

I took out my phone and requested a FaceTime call with Jordan, in hopes that he would ease my nerves. To my luck, he answered.

"Hey man."

"Hey J."

"What's up?"

"I'm proposing to her... today."