25.

Layla, Paloma and Mina rushed over to Finn and me with the most enthusiastic expressions I've ever seen them with.

"I just knew that it was going to be a girl!" Mina exclaimed.

"So did I," Layla added.

"Me too," Paloma said.

"I think we can all agree that everyone right here already knew," I chuckled.

"So have you decided on any names yet?" Paloma asked.

"Nope, the last time Finn and I talked about names was before we even found out we were having a baby girl."

"I can't wait to spoil her," Paloma said. "I'm gonna take her on shopping sprees, the nail salon, all that fun stuff."

"Paloma, you can't be the only fun aunt," Layla sighed.

"I won't be the only fun aunt, but I will definitely be her favourite."

"We'll see about that," Mina said.

"You can all worry about being her favourite when she gets here, but for now I want us to go take pictures because we haven't done that yet."

"Alright, I'll go find the photographers," Paloma said.

"Okay, I'm gonna go get some of the others."

-

Finn's POV

"Who would've guessed that Finn, of all people, would have a daughter?" Wyatt asked.

"I know right," Jack agreed. "I always pictured you with a son."

"Me too, to be honest, this makes me even more nervous about becoming a dad."

"That makes sense," Jaeden nodded. "Boys are just easier to understand."

"Exactly. Like how do I relate to her? What if she likes Aida more than she likes me?"

"You'll figure it out," Wyatt said, patting me on the back.

I ran a hand through my curls with a sigh. I was still very excited for my baby girl to arrive. At the same time, I had this fear that I would somehow damage her. That was the last thing I wanted to do.

"I understand the fear of becoming a dad," a voice said.

I turned around to see Brian approaching us.

"You have a kid?" I asked.

"Not yet, but I have one on the way."

"Really? How far along is your wife or girlfriend?"

"Almost seven months and she's my ex-girlfriend."

"Oh, are you expecting a boy or a girl?"

"We're having a boy."

"Lucky you," Jaeden chuckled. "You're gonna have it way easier."

"That's a possibility," Brian nodded, "but I don't think any part of parenting is easy."

"That's true," Wyatt agreed.

"Sometimes I wonder if I'm gonna be a good father, I didn't always have the best example of one."

"If that's the case, then you're going to fine," I shrugged.

"What do you mean?"

"Because you'll know what not to do."

"You're right."

-

Aida's POV

"Can we take a break?" I asked. "I'm getting thirsty."