Chapter 7- Fire Within

"Fire lived within his kiss, he had a way of melting every part of me." -Christy Ann Martine

———————————

He approached me with a smirk across his face. He wrapped his arms around my body bridal style and set me on my feet near the tub. "Let me help you out of those clothes" he said in a husky deep voice. I quickly responded "excuse me?". " You need help since your ribs are fractured, broken arm, fractured hand, the list goes on, plus I'm your mate, but if you feel more comfortable I can have Lisa assist you?" He said not removing his gaze from my eyes. I will prefer my mate rather then a stranger. I could see his green eyes slowly turning black from talking about my injuries. I loved the respect he showed me, this was new to me. "No!, it's fine Thank you... for helping me. I couldn't help the way my voice came out.

He helped me in the tub, and then he kneeled down near the edge of the tub to be able to wash me with out hunching over.

He grabs a cloth and adds a minty scented soap to it and softly scrubs my body, inch by inch. He now moves lower onto my breast, slowly cleaning over and around them but still keeping his gaze on my eyes. Giving me full respect. He then goes to my lower abdomen and heat filled my insides. I gulp hard and loud. I hope he doesn't hear my heart accelerating at his touch or my flushed cheeks.

"Can you open up so I may clean your lower region and legs?" He asks with his husky low tone it's practically a whisper. I obliged and spread my thighs. He made it seem as if I couldn't do anything for myself.

He applied more soap onto the soft cloth like sponge and slowly wipes it along my folds, then moving from my inner thigh to my legs. I tilt my head back trying to contain myself from letting out a light moan. I've never been touched in that area, but just having him brush over it drives me wild.

"All done, just relax here and I'll go and get you a change of clothes" he says while clearing his throat and running his hands through his hair. I nod in response lost for words.

He comes back into the restroom within minutes and asks me "are you ready to get out or would you like to stay a bit longer?" He probably saw how relaxed I felt in this luke warm water. It's had been over a year and a half that I've been able to relax.

"I'm ready, Ofcorse if you are" I said shyly. "Ofcorse, let me assist you my love." He lifted me up and wrapped a towel on my naked body, I caught his eyes scanning my scars. I felt extremely embarrassed. My back is filled with memories of the whip and other instruments Alpha Roth would use. I felt the heat rise to my face. Maybe he was disgusted.

He once again lifted me up bridal style and sat me on the bed and I said "I can walk perfectly fine, there's no need to carry me" He turns around and smiles "I know, I just like to take care of you." He gives me a wide smile.This was something I wasn't used to, it honestly scared me.

——————————-

Will she fall for Wylde and Jax? Or will her fears consume her? Find out soon! Love you!
Xo-C