Chapter 4- Mate

Hey lovelies, i love seeing that my readers are going up, thank you loves. Y'all are the best. With lots of love enjoy-C
————————————-

Holy water can not help you now, a thousand armies could not keep me out. I don't want your money, I don't want your crown. See I've come to burn your kingdom down.
————————————-

Mila-

I could feel myself once again restrained. I wasn't tied down, but I was on a cold concrete floor in a room that smelled of urine, blood, and other bodily fluids. I felt nauseous just breathing in the smells around me. I look down and see that I've been dressed, I'm now wearing a sports bra and some yoga pants. So many thoughts going through my head. Who dressed me?! who's clothing am I wearing and where I'm at?! I scream at the top of my lungs hoping to be heard.

Please godess no. I can not be back in the hands of that monster again. Suddenly a man walks in about 6'1, tanned skin, clearly muscular and with an evil smirk stared down at my weak body on the floor and spat at me. "I'll ask again what is your business in our territory?" He asked in a demanding and cold tone. I stayed frozen with a million questions roaming through my mind. "Are you stupid or just look it?! I fucking said I'm passing through." I was outraged, I had already told him I was passing through. He looked down at me and said "is that so?" With a smirk. "Yea, but clearly it's to late to just pass through so FUCK YOU, do your worst." I will clearly come to regret those words but honestly I stopped giving a fuck.

Suddenly I feel a hard agonizing blow to my right cheek. Thankfully it's something I'm used to and the feeling is very faint. "Who are you?!" He demands to know. I rather remain silent then to give him the satisfaction.

"I will ask one last time, who are you?! And what is a rouge doing in our territory?!" He looks at me and wraps his hands around my neck, my feet dangle. I grip onto his wrist scratching them as as hard as I can while kicking him in his abdomen. I did close to no damage. "You must really be stupid, I already gave you the fucking answer." I managed to say, his grip tightened around my neck, cutting my circulation completely. This time I didn't fight it.

His releases his grip and knees me in my stomach and throws a straight right hook at my face knocking me out cold. Darkness my best friend.

As I'm going into the familiar darkness i make contact With a pair of emerald green eyes, there the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and here him ask "What did you do!?" He roared. Then sadly I was consumed into the darkness.

Maximum Wylde-
"What the fuck did you do?!" As I look over to the ground I saw her my mate. I quickly run over to her body and feel enraged. I held her in my arms and crimson blinded my vision.

I looked over to Troy. "You did this to her!, Why did you touch her without my say?!" I grabbed him by his neck and raised him high in the air, seeing the life leave his eyes. "Nn..o.. Aa..llpha, plle..." I wouldn't let go, I held on tightly till I snapped his neck to finish him off. The only thing I wanted was my mate in my arms. I was outraged, she is mine.
————————————

Hola!, hey guys thanks for continuing to read. Love y'all!
Xo-C