Chapter 21- Forgiveness (Mature)

Mila-
I grip onto his hair, slightly tugging on it. I can hear him let out a small moan which caused vibrations through my body. He slowly moves my underwear to the side and slowly licks my core. The heat inside me intensified a million times more. I try to shy away and close my Thighs but he holds them open firmly. While keeping his eyes on me, I can look at him during this much intimacy. I haven't seen him in months now the first day I'm back he has his head buried in between my thighs and savoring my sex.
I throw my head back in this pleasure. I feel my wolf take over me as I see his eyes shifting, his wolf Jax is enjoying this as much as Maximus. Lynn is purring inside of me, loving every bit of it.
I feel my self climbing, I feel the heat coursing through me. I tighten my thighs around his head and he smirks. He slowly inserts two fingers and moves them quickly in and out in a fast pace. I can't with hold my moans. The first word that comes out of my mouth, which started it all..."Maximus..."
that was all he needed to hear, he quickened his pace, he showed me just how skilled his fingers are and how sharp his tongue is. I quickly find my release. He laps every drop in his mouth, and quickly sucking his fingers. I can't help but shiver after seeing him standing in front of me on his knees and has my arousle all over him. He licks his lips and I lose all scenes. This big powerful man is begging and on his knees for me, and that just turns me on even more.

 This big powerful man is begging and on his knees for me, and that just turns me on even more

I lean down and smash my lips onto his, tasting myself. He quickly catches onto what is happening. He lifts me up and holds me onto him as his mouth explored my body. I moan once I feel his love bites all over. I grip onto him tightly as I'm rubbing my clit on his body. I see him hesitate so I guide him to lay on his back while I straddle him, I look him in the eyes and my heart skips a beat. He's what my hearts been yearning for and at this moment I want nothing more then to take his pain I see in his eyes, his hurt, his guilt. He's can't forgive himself for what he did, but I forgive him, because I love him. I lift myself up and remove his clothing, I take a second to admire his toned body which only causes me to soak a bit more. I see him look at me with wide eyes, he's shocked. So many emotions are running through his eyes, but suddenly I see one I hadn't seen before love. I lift myself and insert his shaft into me slowly, i start to second guess this because looking down at him I have no idea if that can fit inside me, so I start off slowly, given it's my first time. I see his eyes go wide and his arms quickly reacting to helping me. He cups my bottom to help lift some of the weight. Till I finally take in all of him. He moans and grips onto my hips tightly. I feel his eyes boring into me. He pulls me towards him and smashes his lips on mine. His hand pulling my hair while holding my head in place, while his other hand grips my hip. I start to get comfortable with the sensational feeling of having him inside me. I can feel myself soaking all over him.

I move up and down at my own pace, the entire time I hear him cussing softly with small moans escaping his experienced mouth

I start to finally catch a rhythm, our body move in sync with one another. I can't help but run my nails along his back, which only drives him wild. He turns me over and hovers over me and inserts him self without thinking and slams himself into me, fastening his thrusts. I can feel myself about to burst, I feel my walls tighten around his shaft. He grips onto me tightly, I can feel him picking up his pace he's about to come with me. Then his words are my undoing "come with me kitten."
As he gives his final thrusts I can feel his warm come inside me filling me, filling the empty spot I once had and setting the wild fire in me to rest. As he pulls out of me I can't help but feel slightly embarrassed that his bed is covered in my arousal. He looks at me as pulls me in for a kiss. He looks me in the eyes and says "don't ever leave me, I can't live with out you. I wouldn't survive. I love you." I'm lost for words and kiss his soft plump lips. He gets up and brings a towel near me and cleans us up. Once we're both decent he pulls me into his arms and falls fast asleep. Our naked warm bodies feel as if there made for one another. I...I love this man.
———————
Hello loves! I need new names!! I have a couple of new characters coming I. And I need ideas along with faces so if you have any ideas please let me know. Love y'all. XO-C