Chapter 9- Green eyed monster

"She was special, she combined a mean angel and a kind devil" -Unknown
————————————-

Maximus -
I made my way down to the dinning room to grab a quick bite while I let my mate get dressed to go for a much needed run, suddenly I smelled her close. I quickly turned and saw that my Beta Adrian and John were staring right at her with mouths wide open.

I need to claim her, she's mine! I run up to her and wrap my arms around her waste. "keep your eyes and hands off of my mate" Anger quickly consumed me, I don't want them even thinking they can touch her. There lucky they are able to look at her. "It's nice to meet you Luna, Alpha Wylde has told us so much about you my name is Adrian." Adrian gives her a small smile. "All good things I hope." She should know by now there's nothing but good things when it comes to her. "Please excuse us" said by Adrian and John.

I quickly turn to face her taking in her appearance and manage to squeeze out some words "next time can you let me see your outfit before you come out in front of other men?" I wrap both of my arms around my mates waist and let my hands rest on her lower back. I love how small she is I can hold her like this all day. "Is something wrong with my choice of clothing?" She asks with a confused face. If she only knew i was fighting the wolf within me from taking her right here and now.

I give her a smirk, with holding a wide grin "everything is perfect my love, but in all honesty I must say I can not stand when other men admire your curves. Your mine, and I will not have them gawking at you."

I can't help but want to pull her closer, once I saw her bite on her bottom lip I could no longer hold back. I caressed her face softly, pulled her in and bit on her bottom lip and felt how soft and sweet they taste. Then my tongue invaded her mouth. At that moment I wanted to consume her. I had to control myself. So I withdrew and gave her a quick peck. She looked confused, I'm glad I affect her just as much.

"I'm the luckiest man alive." Is all I could think, ""Am I interrupting?"...

———————————-
Hey!! Well so far I have 33 reads, it ain't bad at all I think considering it's only been a day. Either way it only takes one reader to keep me going! Xo-C