Chapter 18- Sparks

"We're all in the same game; just different levels. Dealing with the same hell; just different Devils"-Unknown
———————
This chapter is dedicated to

Im beyond inspired, and all it takes for me is one reader to keep going! Your awesome! Now onto the story! Xo-C———————Mila-I made my way into the office, in which I could sense him tense as I strode in

———————
Mila-
I made my way into the office, in which I could sense him tense as I strode in. I let on a slight smile feeling powerful. I no longer feared. I trained hard,long, and endlessly. I'm a hell of a lot stronger then before, I was weak. I wish i convinced myself.

I walk toward the desk and feel Kyle right behind me. As he moves to sit down in the chair, I feel him give me a reassuring grip on my hip. "State your business Alpha Wylde"
I look at him directly in the eyes, trying my best to shield my emotions, Nearly keeping them at bay. "I want you!, I've been searching for you endlessly. I need you to come back home To OUR PACK!" He says with hope glimmering in his eyes. I scoff is this a joke? Anger ran through me.
"For what?! To be beaten some more? Tortured? Was it not enough?!" I hear Kyle growl in anger. He rests his hand in my lower back. I can hear the growls coming from Maximus, but I don't care, I need comfort in at this moment. "You need to leave Alpha Wylde, me and my future Luna have our ceremony to attend." Kyle tries to put this meeting to an end.
" I will rip you limb by limb before I walk out of here with out her. I'm dying with out her! I can't sleep, eat, think, or breath with out her!please let me explain! Just give me a minute."
Maximus raises his voice in anger.
"Make it quick" I say in a low tone placing my hands on the desk feeling weakness over come me.
"Just listen, I was under a spell, Natalia used me. I..I haven't figured out why or who helped her but she did. I swear on anything I would have never put my hands on you to hurt you. I would never wish hurt or pain against you. Please I need you, I've been searching for you sun up till sun down, please Mila, don't leave me again." He approached me and caressed my face, I shivered at his touch. I slightly flinched, and gasped. I could see sincerity in his eyes, hurt, and guilt.
" Mila if I might add, he was being controlled. It's up to you on what you decide but i just thought I'd let you know." Added Adrian. I walk out and start to run once I reach the door. I just wanted to get away, as far as I could. Was this true? All those months lost.
I wanted to get away from everyone and everything.
"Milaaaa!" I heard Kyle calling out. I could hear his footsteps gaining on me a familiar scent that intoxicates me. As soon as I reached the woods I shifted I felt free, Calm, relived. I was brought to a halt when I felt weight from behind me, pinning me down.
"Lynn, please listen. We are terribly sorry, I would kill her a million times if that meant I wouldn't have harmed you." He nuzzled his head in my neck and inhaled deeply. " shift" he stated in a firm tone.
Lynn was weak and obliged, I looked away from him, I couldn't face him yet. I stayed silent as I layed beneath him in my human form.
Lynn was begging for his touch or at least attention. Then I heard his bones cracking and saw him shifting. He laid above me just looking me in the eyes, just boring into my soul.
He brought his hand to my face and smashed his lips on mine, I felt pure bliss. I gasped at the sparks and he took that opportunity to insert His tongue, and it quickly made its way into my mouth fighting for dominance. His hands roaming freely over my body, caressing each curve. My body shivered at his touch, it screamed to him in need. He moved down to my neck, he gives me nibbles and tender kisses along my my jaw. I could feel the heat building up in my core. I run my fingers through his hair and slightly pull, causing him to moan slightly. He lets out a small moan, sending vibrations through my body.
He inhales and exhales loudly and says "you've missed me just as much." I'm positive he can smell my arousle. I find the strength to push him away, and his brows furrow. "please don't push me away, you need me just as much."
I stay silent in thought I sit on the forest floor and cover myself as best as I can. I stare at the ground, and tell him "I can't do this anymore, I don't care what reasons are behind it. I'll never know, but I can't continue to hurt myself. Kyle and I might not be in love but we're good friends. He lifted me when I was down, I shall help serve and guide his pack. They have healed me, and respected me like no other. My loyalty will side with them." I say unable to look in his eyes.
"Please Mila, I will beg you, I will do anything you ask of me. I don't know how to make this better or how to try and comfort you. I want to wake up to you every morning, I want to spend each waking day next to you. I want to have pups with you. Please just say you'll give me another chance. Please"
I can see the tears he's holding back. The pain he has deep within him, but can I go back? Can I continue to live as if nothing happened?will his pack ever respect me even when there Alpha has shown how disposable I was to him?
His past actions kill me, those cold dark nights haunt me. I've lived with the torment of knowing what Alpha Roth has done and it angers me, but my own mate doing those exact same actions to me, it just breaks me.
Can I forgive him?
————————-
Love y'all! Xo-C