Chapter 27-Dark Dusk

I want to apologize to my amazing readers that kept me going! Im sorry i fell of the face of the earth i just had no motivation to write. Until i came on here and started reading and editing my work and read your sweet comments and messages. It was all the inspiration i needed. Sending my love your way! Its been a year ive had this book going and i will finish it! Xo-C

I felt my heart drop, i felt the blood drain from my face. Complete and utter horror is all i felt inside me. My mind went blank. All the memories from before came flashing back. Why?
I felt Maximus wrap his arms around me. "Love? Mila? Are you ok?!"
I felt as if time had stopped, i was just frozen in place not able to utter a word or form a sentence. I don't know how much time went by but i could hear Lynn pleading with me to finally tell the truth, finally speak up i needed to tell him.
I felt arms wrap around me and carry me to goddess knows where but i felt a soft surface.
Finally coming back to my senses I realize I'm in Maximus bedroom.
I shake my head getting myself out of my dazed state and see a pair of familiar eyes looking down at me with concern.
"Mila?"
I caress his face, lost in his beauty. I can see his mouth moving but i couldn't hear a word. Till i can finally build up the courage to talk. "Maximus i need to tell you something" i look down and fidget with my fingers.
He brings my hands up to his mouth and gives them light soft kisses.
"Anything my love, just please say something."
I take a deep shaky breath.
"Do you remember the day you found me? " he thinks back and see his eyes flickering in color as he's in thought.
"I do" he simply responds with a touch of anger in his voice.
"So you remember i was broken, had scaring, was severely hurt, inside and out?"
He gives me a nod all the while keeping eye contact with me.
"Well i know I've never told you how or where those scars came from, but i feel i need to tell you. He stays silent trying to control his emotions while looking at me waiting to speak intently.
"I was once held captive by the Dark Dust Pack, they invaded my pack and took me, im unsure as to why but I was Alpha Roths favorite captive. He made sure to give me a beating every chance he got, just to heal me and beat me all over again." I look down while telling my story and feeling as if i was reliving the moment. Feeling shame, I don't want to look Maximus in his eyes.
"He's coming for me and i don't want to put you or your pack in any danger so i must lea..." A loud roar came from Maximus. I look up and caress his cheek trying to calm him. I feel him lean into my touch.
"Mila, you will go nowhere, don't ever think of leaving me! I will slaughter him, i will slaughter his pack to shreds And anyone who gets in my way! He will never come near you again! " i know we've had our ups and downs but i believed every word he said.
I couldn't help but smash my lips onto his. I could feel my hot tears stream down my face. I finally let it out, i finally spoke up and it felt exhilarating. He gripped the back of my head in need. I never wanted this to end. Finally needing air, we both retracted and he gave my swollen lips a few last pecks. " i need to speak to Adrian right away love."
I nodded in agreement.
"I love you Mila, We love you" i felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.
—————————
5/22/2019
Im working on a couple of other chapters already! Xo-C