Chapter 24- Return

I know it must have been rude of me to simply walk outside with out acknowledging anyone but I felt extremely emotional. These people, everyone here has betrayed me but what did I expect? Them to betray there Alpha. It's not that simple since he is known for being cruel and cold.
The only person who stood up for me was Adrian, but he hasn't been around and I'm not going to be disturbing him. I think I need some time. I need space, I'll talk to Maximums when I get back I'm sure he's occupied with his mother and other responsibilities.
I know it's also rude to not greet her but I feel like I can't, all of the events have hit me like a bus. My damn heat blinded me and I spread my legs so easily, I feel like a fool.
I walk through the woods, enjoying the smells of the wild, The sound of the creatures around.
As I'm making my way I see a pack member approach me, "Hi Luna, Good Morning" I give him a soft smile and simply respond.
"I'm not your Luna, you can call me Mila." He gives me a small smile and nods.
"Alpha Wylde is looking for you, he was mind linking us to see if we've seen you."
I take a step closer.
"Don't you worry if he needs me, he knows where to find me." He couldn't contact me because I immediately blocked him. The regret inside me was killing me. Lynn was excited to finally be fully mated but still saddened at the events. I sat near the lake and basked in the sun. I let the strong rays warm my skin. I laid down and felt the tears stream down my face.
After a few minutes I hear shuffling behind me. "Where have you been?!" He rushed near me and laid his body over mine while placing his head in the crook of my neck to inhale my scent and calm his wolf.
"I'm sorry." I flinched. Feeling exposed, since I was feeling all sorts of emotions. "I just needed space." He lifted his head and looked me directly in my eyes.
"I understand love, I didn't mean to pressure you, I just.. it's been months since I saw you and I was filled with regret. I am beyond ecstatic I have you here again, that you chose to give me a second chance. I won't ever leave you. Please know I'm here when you need me, you are not alone. I love you Mila and I love Lynn. I will rebuild what we once shared. I will love you till my last breath just please tell me you'll try to forgive me."
He cupped my face with his hands almost trembling from his nervousness.
"I will try, but it's so hard knowing that you decided to bring me back to a room you shared with someone else. You treated me with no respect in front of this entire pack I'm nothing but a joke! I just feel hurt and betrayed. Words can't explain it." I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. I just feel lost.
——————
"Hey loves sorry for the short chapter! But I'm trying to write and update my 2 other stories. Please do t forget to vote, comment, share etc. love you!!!" XO-C