Chapter 5- King

Hey! Hope you lovelies enjoy!
——————————————

Why must I always see the good in destructive men? The Devil Himself could walk up to me and I would instantly admire the way the flames in his eyes melt my vodka tonic -VG
———————————————

Mila-
I awoke in a strange room, but I must admit it was beautiful. The room had was large with grey walls, the floor was white tile, the bed I was in is a king size bed with white silk sheets, my guess is Egyptian cotton. The scent in this room was intoxicating; a hint of mint. I felt a bit dizzy and confused. As the flashes of the last events come rushing back to me I grip on to the sheets and comforter tightly. Where am I? What am I doing here?!

Lynn-
"Don't panic, let's take this slow. Your body is still a bit weak"

Mila-
"I'm scared, I can't stay here" this must be a trick?

Lynn-
" Take it slow, let's figure this out slowly."

Mila-
I look around the room seeing if there's anything I can use to defend myself. Till suddenly the door springs open.

"Hi there my mate, how are you feeling?" The man standing in front of me is a god. He is light skinned, tall about 6'4, muscular as I can tell through his shirt, he has tattoos covering every inch of his body, I would guess everywhere but his face because it's already a master piece of it's own. He has a straight white smile and beautiful emerald green eyes that I remember before my slumber. My mouth is instantly watered. What the hell is wrong with me. But Lynn is automatically jumping with joy with in me, wanting to run up to him.

Why is he being nice? "What is it you want?!" I run over to the corner of the room, trembling in fear. He comes near me and looks me straight in my eyes and says with all honesty in his eyes, "you are my mate, my love I will never harm you. I want to make sure you are ok? I know you have quite a bit of bruising and scaring on your body, and I would like to know what or who has caused you so much pain. I want to take care of you now that I've found you." He embraces me and I automatically feel safe, I feel myself melt with his touch.

His words went straight to my heart, I believe him with out a doubt. I can feel butterflies now in my stomach going in circles because he's so close, my body yearning for his touch. The electricity pulling us closer, but I'm afraid.

"Who are you, I mean besides being my mate?" Is what I manage to say. "I'm Alpha Maximus Wylde of the Darkness Pack." Oh my..., this was the man that would basically kill anything in his way, Ive heard several stories. I remember the stories my parents would tell me.

"Your the Alpha of Darkness Pack" I repeat with my eyes open wide...I'm fucked, I've heard this man is supposed to be half wearwolf and half vampire, he's supposed to be terrifying, ugly, but he's none of that so far...

——————————-
Well we've come to chapter 5! Yay! He's finally found his mate, maybe now her life will get change for the better or not? You find out soon.
Xo-C