Chapter 28- Euphoria

It seemed as if I've hardly seen Maximus since i told him about my past. I feel as if im being needy, my need and want for him is just unattractive. I can feel lynn whining in my head. Ive spent this week spending most of my time in the room.
I cant let this fear consume me, i need to get back out there. I get dressed and head down stairs and get back to my work outs. I need to stay fit and ready,  i will fight till my very last breath.
I put my headphones on and start to jog. I let the wind hit my face and inhale the woodsy smell. It seems as if I'm letting my stress just melt off. As the music is booming through my ears and the air is filling my lungs it all feels to good to be. I feel my paranoia creeping up on me. I start to feel as if someone is following me. I gain my speed trying to push faster and faster to be able to get away from whomever is behind me, but it seems like i cant seem to shake him? Her? Them?..
I feel me feet pounding the ground while im trying to lose this person or thing behind me till i trip over a tree root and down i go.
"Mila!; are you ok?!"
"Mila?"
I sit up and reach for my head, i draw my hand back and see I'm bleeding some.
Mila: "Maximus?"
Max: "yes, are you ok?" I feel him wrap me up into his arms.
Mila: " I'm fine" i didn't want him to know that i was having a complete nervous breakdown.
Max: "i was trying to reach you to let you know that I've added extra security on the boarders and i think it might be best if you stay in or near the house love."
I still couldn't believe Maximus is this sweet and caring compared to what i had made him out to be. But i didn't want to be caged up or just in one place. I want to be able to not live in fear.
Mila: "ill think about it, is there an update Alpha Roth?"
Max: "its been quiet, but i would say to quiet. If theres anything ill let you know. You already know i wouldn't let nothing happen to you love."
He pulled me towards him and places soft kisses to my plump swollen lips. I don't know what took over me but i pulled him as close as i could as i run my hands tangled in his hair. I hear him let out a soft moan as i tug on his hair. He pushes me till my back hits the tree bark as his tongue invades my mouth. I feel him pick up my legs as i wrap my legs around his torso. I feel him gripping my thighs tightly and run his hands around ever inch of skin feverishly. I can feel him grinding against me and I'm lost in the felling of euphoria.
As were both lost in the moment i hear someone clearing there throats.