Chapter 10-Suductress

"Some days even the devil sits back and admired my work"
————————————

He pulls away from me with a low growl and as I turn I see the face this girl is making basically wanting to eat me alive, but she plasters a fake smile and says "Hi,I'm Natalia." She says with a bitchy tone. I nod "I'm Mila." "Its a pleasure" she quickly responds. Maximus clears his throat, I'm sure there's more to this since I could feel him tense up behind me, but I'll ask when we get back. "Shall we go?" He asks.

Mila-
We ran towards the forest and as we were making our way I felt a strong sensation of power and a release of some sort. I shifted without even removing my clothing, I looked back and saw them going along with the wind. As I turn my head I see Maximus coming behind me, shifting as well.

He looks at me with wild eyes, so much intensity in them. I felt power surging through my body as if a new me was being born. I growled in excitement, I ran faster and faster. Maximus is quickly gaining on me. His eyes turned to a beautiful aqua blue, making me want to swim in them.

Suddenly I'm pushed into the ground, I look up shocked and it was him. Give me a broad grin. "You really needed this huh?" I nodded Licking his face. I manage to get out of his grip as we rumble all through the forest floor. Till we come up to a lake.

As we approach the lake I see Maximus shifting back into his human form and in all his glory he turns around and looks at me with a smirk, "you wanna go in for a swim?" He asks right before jumping in

I slowly shift and jump straight in, as I'm in the water I quickly feel Maximus behind me giving me soft kisses on my neck. I wrap my legs around his waist and attack his lips. I feel like something has awaken in me, and has brought back my confidence.

"Mmm... I did something right.." he says while tracing my lips with his thumb. "You've been a good boy." I say while running my hands through his hair. "Only for you, my Luna." He says while moving his kisses along my neck.

"We should be getting back" I manage to speak. "Yea, it seems to be getting dark."  He says with a hint of sadness in his tone.

—————————-

Natalia is standing by the door way as we're making our way towards the home with her arms crossed.

She gives me a disgusted look, then she quickly runs up into my mates arms. My blood boiled, I was raging. She rubbed his shoulders and caressed his face.

"I've missed you so much!"she told him in his ear. "So have I, but now your here. That's all that matters." It hurt. I wanted to scream, shout, and break something across both of there faces, but I plastered a smile on my face like every other time I get hurt and walked away. Why the sudden change? He didn't react that way earlier.

"Let's go to the kitchen love, in famished." She said while caressing his face. I couldn't look at them anymore if he wanted her he could have her. My wolf whimpered at the thought.

"Quit it Lynn, we know when we're not wanted." He left my side and never looked back. He suddenly changed.

——————————

Hey! Well guys we're still going strong!, slowly but surly. I am currently juggling a full time job, 2 kids, a hubby, and school. So writing is something I love. And I do it really to just let out the thought and ideas that come to mind.

Anyways, stay tuned and see who this mysterious person is and why Maximus basically don't care about his mate anymore.

A lot more to come!
Xo-C