Chapter 30- Demon

This is a very! Very! Very! Detailed Mature 18+ scene! Don't say i didn't warn you! No one is forcing you to read it. Please skip to next chapter if you don't feel comfortable.

As i felt myself begin to shift i looked over to my left and saw Maximus already leaping at Roth. Ending his poor miserable life. Bitting in to him with all his force. Ripping him to shreds till you couldn't make any of the pieces scattered around out.
He stood there panting.
I walked up to him and rubbed him softly, even though i still felt shocked from what i had seen, but then again its what i thought of doing. It all made me thing, this is what i was scared of? All this fear all this running. Im free.
Maximus shifted and we quietly made our way to our bedroom and stood there. He wrapped his arms around me and stared deeply into my eyes. "Mila. I love you. Your strong, not weak. Your kind, caring; forgiving, you name it. I couldn't stand there and let him insult my mate. The woman i love in such a way. Then the remembering your scars it was just overwhelming. I know that a quick death was to good for him but i couldn't take those words love"
I pulled him down and kissed him.
He did this for us.
I tangled my hands in his hair and kissed him feverishly. I felt the heat course through my body, wanting him no needing him to fill the longing within me. He shoved me on the bed and crawled over me. Looking as if he wanted to eat me, he gripped me shirt and ripped it off. Yanking my jeans down forcefully. He immediately went to kissing on my breast and down my belly. Till finally he reached my lacy underwear. He pulls them gently down and starts with light tongue strokes. Making me roll my eyes back and arch my back while tugging his hair roughly. It caused him to moan and all it did was cause another heatwave to pass through me.
I felt him gently enter one finger in and out softly. Till he had me whining for more. He enters a second and i couldn't help but grind on his hand. His mouth working wonders on my colitis. The sensation in me building up to finally erupt. He lapped all of my juices and made his way till he was centered at my entrance.
But this time i thought id try something new,
I turned us around so i was on top and made my way down to his erection. I gripped it in my hands and held him firmly while making sure to keep eye contact. I put my tongue at the base and licked it all the way to the tip, then finally taking it in my mouth savoring his taste. I could see the need in his eyes. His fire within. He pulled at my hair moving me at a faster pace to the point where o could feel his Member pounding my throat causing me to want to gag but at this point i could honestly say i didn't give a fuck. I wanted this, his face had me never wanting to stop, till finally his sweet and salty cum was filling my mouth and throat. He immediately pinned me down to the bed and plunged into me, fast and rough. All i could hear was the slapping of the skin. He was a man on a mission.
I was moaning while gripping onto his back, digging my nails in him. Then i feel him flip me on my stomach and I immediately lift myself in the air. I don't know what came over me but i wanted him. He enters me softly and immediately i can feel his large member in me. he holds me from behind and brings his hand to my clit and begins to massage me ever so roughly while I'm lost in this euphoric and foreign feeling i feel him start pounding me rougher and i start pushing back meeting his thrust. He continues his merciless pace, Unable to handle these feelings I felt overwhelming sensations as i released myself all over his member as i feel him reaching his climax. As we lay there i feel him pulling me as close as possible to him and inhale my scent. Then something pops into my head, im finally free from it, no fear, hurt, pain, no one coming or creeping in the shadows. Could i finally live my life?
——————
I just wanted to let you all know there will be a second book i want to release that continues Mila and Maximus's love story. Also i released another book Called "The Throne" which is as well a werewolf story but its more of female empowerment! Hope you've enjoyed this story as much as i have!  I mist say as a fellow reader on wattpad i made decided to publish my own stories because ive read over 300 stories on here in regards to werewolves and they all seemed pretty plain. I randomly get ideas throughout the day on adding to the book as well as publishing new ones. Always here with lots of love!-Crystal