Chapter 6- Love

"The Devi's asked me how I knew my way around the halls of hell. I told him I did not need a map for the darkness I knew so well." -TMT
———————————————-

Mila-
He reached down to caress my face, I uncontrollably leaned in to his touch. I wanted his touch. What is wrong with me? "Don't be scared my love, you are my mate, our packs Luna and my Queen. I will protect you, I need you to eat and let the doctor treat you ok?" He was very kind, sweet, and loving. Why would he want me? I'm no one.

I nodded my head in agreement. "Good, I will go fetch the doctor and the maid to get you some food and clothing." He have me a reassuring smile. "Thank you."

"There's no need to thank me my Queen" he leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on my check. I immediately felt my cheeks getting warm and in more then sure they are as red as a tomatoes.

Lynn-
"I love him"

Mila-
"We don't know him well yet Lynn, I'm scared."

Lynn-
"Mila! He's our mate! And I spoke to his wolf Jax. He's amazing"

Mila-
" You've heard the stories of the Alpha of Darkness Pack"....
You know what he's done! And not to mention what he is capable of."

Lynn-
"Mila, you know that when you find your mate it's different. Please don't believe all the rumors and stories let's give them a try?"

Mila-
"Your right Lynn, ill give this a try. I love you"

Lynn-
"I love you too.

Mila-
I move my body over to the bed and lay down, I try to breath in and out slowly to control my heart rate before I have a damn heart attack. A small slim woman about 5'5 walks in and greets me. "Hello Luna, I'm Dr.Sparks." I nod, still unfamiliar on how to take on this new role. "I will be treating you today. You seem to be healing quite well. I will need you to rest up this week. Your body is still fragile, we will have to make sure you eat properly and drink plenty of water. You may want to drink this pain medication, as you have 3 broken ribs and a fractured skull. I can honestly say I don't know how your functioning well and look as if there's no pain but I admire you." She says with a small smile.

"Thank you doctor, I'm not the Luna, please call me Mila, after so much pain I've been through my body has found a way to numb itself." I say casually. Her face looks shocked. And I look over behind the door and see him again Alpha Wylde.

"You may go!" He says to the doctor. As soon as she walks out of the room he rushes over to my side and says "tell me who did this to you!, if I heard correctly you have 3 broken fucking ribs and a fractured skull! I will rip this person or persons to shreds! And you say you've learned to numb the pain! That clearly means your used to this torture?!"

I was afraid, his eyes were a shade of black and crimson mix. I felt fear, and he clearly saw it. He moved back to sit down near the bed. "Love I'm sorry, but I can't stand the fact that someone has hurt you. Your my mate my other half. I've spent years searching for you. I will never let anyone hurt you or even better near you!. Your my mate, my love and my queen. I will protect you always." A tear escaped my eye. He embraced me as softly as he could to not cause me any pain and says "I'll wait till your ready my love, I'll be patient for you."

He gave me a soft kiss on my for head and said "I'll prepare a bath for you".

———————————

Hope you are enjoying my story so far! I know I am. With lots of love. Xo-C