Chapter 19

*In the Morning*

Matt's Pov

Today was the last day everyone would be together, until the next Magcon, which is in 2 weeks. Crystal decided to come home with me, my parents will be home, but their leaving the day after we leave, so it gives them time to meet her. Her dad doesn't really care where she goes. Anyways i have to go shower and crystal is still asleep, i let her sleep a little bit more then i'll wake her up.

Crystal's Pov 

Uhh i really don't want to leave everyone, but i'll be seeing them in 2 weeks, it's not that long away...i guess. Matt thinks i'm sleeping trying to be quite and everything. Well he's going to take a shower, i'll surprise him by going in to.

*opening the bathroom door*

"Hey Matt, do you mind me taking a shower with you?"

"Not at all!" He agreed.

I hoped in and as soon as i got in he pressed his lips against mine, i couldn't refuse kissing him so i went along with, soon we were inturupted by Angie knocking on the door, she wanted to us to hurry up so she can shower. Cam and her had the same flight as us, we had 4 hours to hang around.

Matt's Pov

Great the princess wanted us to hurry up, we have 4 hours till our flight and we just got in here what's her deal.

Angie's Pov

These better guys hurry up man, i got to go shower and they're taking forever. I know our flight is in 4 hours but i want to get everything done now, so Cam and I can go out.

Cam's Pov 

Oh My Gosh! Why is this girl knocking on the bathroom door at 9:30 in the morning, people are trying sleep. Uhh Matt and Crystal better hurry up, i want to hear the end of this constant banging.

"Okay, Angie we're coming out just now, you have so long till the flight." Crystal shouted.

"Well, i would like to shower now and get it out the way so i could relax and do whatever later!" Angie shouted back.

"Can you guys just hurry up, i want to hear the end of the whinning and banging." I said.

"Alright man we're comin out now." Matt shouted to Cam.

"Finally you guys come out" Angie said rolling her eyes.