Chapter 28

*At Home*

Matt's Pov

When we got home, everyone was already there. I handed everyone there food and went off to find Hayes. I found him laying in bed sleeping, i figured i can't beeat the guy in his sleep so i would wait until he woke up. When i got down everyone was looking at Crystal's face, it was really red. I honestly hate myself right now i just let her stay home and left her with that freak.

Angie's Pov

I can't believe this kid right now. What did she do to him. i swear when this dude wakes up i going to hit him so hard. Nobody messes with my sister, i so want to know how this all happened. I should take her up to the room and talk to her by myself and Matt ofcourse.

I called Matt and Crystal up to the room and she just started crying her eyes out. i have never seen her like this before only on the that one night. Crystal is a very strong girl and i hate to see her like this, all broken and unstable.

Crystal said what went down and i wanted to cry. Everything was fine between them and crystal let her emotions get in the way and he just slapped her. He wanted to start over, he can forget about that. Nash booked a plane ticket back home for him and he leaves at 10 in the morning. Now Crystal will never trust him again, let alne go near him.

Matt's Pov

This is all my fault. I let her stay with that freak and i didn't even think about what could happen. Right before i left i told her that i love her too much to forget about her, obviously i wasn't thinking what could happen and left. I won't forgive myself, she has to be in pain for me not thinking. Matt said with tears forming in his eyes.

Don't worry babe, it's not your fault. I'm the one that wanted to stay home. It's not like you forced me to stay, i wanted to. Don't beat yourself up about it, it was never your fault. You're the best boyfriend i could ask for, so i'm just asking you to just forget about it. Crystal said still crying, but less now.

Crystal's Pov

When Matt said that to me i was astonished, he is the best boyfriend/ friend i could ever ask for. I don't want to see him beat himself up for this, it's not his fault at all. I had to tell him that to reassure him. He stopped and looked me directly in the eye staring until he finally gave me a long passionite kiss, that wanted to last forever.

I love you Crystal, Forever&Always. Matt said trying to hold back his tears.

I love you too Matt, Forever&Always. I said with a tear dropping.

He quickly wiped it away away and gave me quick peck. We turned to walk out the door with Angie still standing there.

C: You're still here i thought you left?

A: No i wanted to this happy ending>

C: You're such a nerd, you know that right?

A: Yeah, but it's alright. You guys are cute.

I nugded her as we walked down the stairs, everyone's eyes turned to us the over to the couch. Hayes was just sitting there. He imedeately got up and came to me before he could say anything, i slapped him, he was going to retallate and Matt punched him so hard, i swear he was knocked out. Just my luck he got up and yelled:

(N- Nash, M- Matt, H- Hayes)

H: Dude what was that for?

M: You know what you did. Don't try to act all innocent.

H: It was a fxcking accident. I didn't mean it.

M: Oh yeah well my punch was an accident too, my fist just slipped. Oh and you're leaving to go home at 10 tomorrow morning, so i suggest you get packing.

H: I'm not going anywhere!

N: Yes you are! i booked your flight a  few minutes ago, nobody wants you here, you're ruining everything.

H: Fine, i'll leave if that's what everyone wants.

And with that Hayes went upstairs, packed i guess and never came out his room for the rest of the night.

I'm glad Hayes is leaving tomorrow. If only i had gone with Matt none of this would have happened, this is all my fault.