Chapter 34

*At Matt's house*

Crystal's Pov

The drive to Matt's house was breath taking. We got into the house and it was fairly big, but desgined beautifully. Matt took me up to his room which was really clean for a boys room. I decided to tell him now.

"Matt do want me to tell you now?"

"No, i wanna show you around first."

"But it bother you so much earlier and we have a whole week for you to show me around."

"True, but are you ready to tell me?"

"Yes, I think I am."

"Okay so in high school even before that people would call me bitch, slut all kinds of words but i was none of those things. It came to a point where it started getting out of hand and i couldn't take it anymore. At this point tears were rolling down my face. I started cutting because that was the only thing that took away the pain. No one knew about it and I haven't told anyone, you are the first person. The reason why i cherish you and I'm afraid to loose is because your the reason why I'm still here today. The day that i was going to end my life, the day that everything was going to be good for me and i didn't have to go through anything else,was the day that i went on vine. I saw one of your vines and went to your profile. I watched everyone of your vines and you made me happy, I forgot about killing myself and ever since then whenever i have i tough time i just look at your vines to reasure me everything is going to be okay. It's God was sending me a message telling me that i have so much for to live for and that it's not my time to go. That's my story Matthew now you know my biggest secret." 

I looked up at him and he was bawling his eyes out, I couldn't look at him while i explained my story because then i wouldn't be able to finish. God has sent me an angel to watch over me and that i believe is Matthew Lee Espinosa. The caring guy that he is will not judge you but only except who you are and i'm glad he's mine.

Matt's Pov

When she told me that there was... I just wanted to love her even more. I'm her angle and i have to protect her. She's been through to much and now i have to replace those bad memories with amazing ones. I was thinking about getting her a promise ring and now for sure i'm going to get it, the lady at the store has been holding one for me. I found a beautiful one on their website and they only had one more and today I'm going to go buy it. I need to make this special for her. I need a really good plan, how should i give her the ring.. so many questions.