Chapter 20

Crystal's Pov

While Angie was showering, Matt and I decided to get changed real quick then wait for her to come out so we can brush our teeth, i can also apply the liitle makeup i put on which is mascara.

Matt's Pov

I swear, Crystal looks good in whatever she wears. I'm glad she's coming home with me and on the magcom tour. I hope i get to spend my life with her. It's to soon to be talking about that right now, but it is what it is.

I'm going to take Crystal to the mall and spoil her. I'll buy whatever she wants, i hope it's not to expensive. 

Crystal's Pov

 Matt's taking to mall to go shopping, i think i might buy him a couple of things. I don't him spending all his money on me, i hate when people spoil me makes me feel bad. He's in for a suprise, i'm going to take him to Urban Outfiters and buy him a whole bunch of beanies and muscle tees. He'll be so happy, i like seeing him like that, it makes me happy aswell.

*At the mall*

"Crystal we can go to any store you want and you can get whatever you want my treat." Matt said.

"Okay, but first let's go to Urban Outfiters." Crystal replied

"Why you never shop there?" Matt asked.

"Well i just want to check things out." Crsyatl answered.

Crystal's Pov

Matt didn't want to come in because he was afraid that he would want to buy all the beanies he could get and wouldn't have enough money for me, what a sweetheart. He doesn't know that i'm going in their for him. I walked out with 3 bags, one had 7 beanies, the other had 6 shirts, and the last bag had 4 pairs of shorts. All for him, little did he know. When i walked he looked shocked and i just handed them to him. Matt hugged and kissed on the forehead for thanks.

"Now we can go to my stores and spend your money." I said.

"Yeah and you know i love you right?" Matt just looked at me and stared.

"Ofcourse i do and love you too." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Matt's Pov

Yes!!! I got beanies, i swear i got the best girlfriend in the world, she treats me like a king, that means i got to treat her like my queen. I'll do anything for her because that's how i love her and she loves me the same way back.