Chapter 48

Aaron's Pov

I have know idea when I fell asleep or how I got into my bed. Right now it is 10:30 and I guess no one else is up because I don't hear the ruckus they always create. I got up and went straight to the kitchen to find Crystal up.

"Good Morning Chris."

"Morning Aaron."

"What's the plans for today?"

"Well, I wanted to do a girls day but I don't want Jessica to come with Angie and I."

"Don't tell her, just go and I'll tell the others  you ran out to get something quick with Angie."

"Thanks Aaron."

"No problem."

Uhh the girls in this house, I understand you don't like eachother but atleast try not to show it as much.

Matt's Pov

I felt Crystal get up so early this morning and I didn't feel to pull her back into bed so I let her go do what she had too. I looked at tge clock 10:40, I have been laying in bed for 40 minutes doing absolutely nothing. I think it's time for me to get up and get breakfast. I went down to find Aaron & Crystal sitting at the island talking to eachother about pointless things.

"Good Morning Babe."

"Good Morning Matthew."

"Would you like something to eat?"

"You, make something, I hope you don't burn down Taylor's house."

"Well as you should know I'm an excellent chef; they don't call me Chef Espinosa for nothing."

"And who calls you that?"

"Uhh people....don't worry about that."

"Well Chef Espinosa how about you make us some pancakes, eggs, and bacon."

"Alright my princess, I'll get right to it, while you're going up stairs can you wake the guys up."

"Alright babe."

Crystal's Pov

I was making my way up the stairs and I heard Aaron and Matt talking about me.

"You really love her man."

"Yeah no words or emotions can describe the way this girl makes me feel. She's my everything, I don't know what I'll do without her."

As soon as he said that a burning sensation happened in my throat and my mouth began to water -I was about to throw up. I ran up the few steps I had and quickly hung my head over the toilet. I started to throw up like there was no tomorrow. Matthew must of heard me from downstairs because seconds later he was standing at the door frame

"Babe are you alright?"

"Um, as you can see no I'm not."

"Are you pregnant? What happened?"

"No, I'm not pregnant, it was probably something I ate, but I didn't really eat anything just the - that little friken bitch! I'm going to kill her."

"Wait hold on, what's wrong?"

"Yesterday Jessica came into my room and handed me a sandwich, the nerve of that girl it was probably mouldy because we're talking about Taylor's house here."

"Does she not know when to lay off?"

"Babe there is no way I'm going to that party tonight if I keep throwing up like this."

"Alright, do you want me to stay with you?"

"No, you go have fun, but not too much without me, I'll just stay home with Angie. Don't do anything stupid and regret it later."