9 SNAPCHAT !

JIMIN stared at Taeyong with hooded eyes, while Taeyong simply fixed his gaze on the boring wooden tables

JIMIN stared at Taeyong with hooded eyes, while Taeyong simply fixed his gaze on the boring wooden tables. He was honestly extremely tempted to doodle on them but he didn't want to add extra detention hours when all he wanted was to go home.

"How many more hours do I have left?" Taeyong asks, annoyance laced in his voice.

Even hearing his voice pisses me off. Jimin thought, he checked wrist watch and mumbled a reply. "Just an hour more," he starts, "until I can leave this room."

Taeyong scoffs and rolls his eyes. "This is supposed to be a pain in the ass for me. Why are you acting like you're suffering?"

Jimin raises his eyebrow, surprised that Taeyong would even bother asking such a question when the answer was already obvious enough.

"Because I hate you."

Taeyong seemed slightly amused by Jimin's response and leans forward, resting his arms on the school desk.

"Is that why you're fucking around with Areum? To piss me off?"

Jimin rolls his eyes, "What does that have to do with you?"

Taeyong shrugs and leans back in his seat once again. He fidgets with my pencil, "You think I don't know that you've always fucked all of my girlfriends after I'm done with them?"

AREUM peeks into the detention room, to find Taeyong and Jimin staring intensely at each other. Taeyong must've said something to piss Jimin off because Jimin at this point, was about to break the pencil in his fist.

She sighs and presses her back against the detention door. Should she go in there? This was partially her fault afterall. She turns around and places her hand on the door knob. Well, here goes nothing-

"Areum!" Jungkook pants, "Where the hell have you been?"

Areum quickly releases the knob and turns to face Jungkook with a bright smile. Jungkook twists his face in confusion, "Want to grab ice cream?"

Areum smiles and nods her head. Just as Jungkook dragged her away from the detention room, she made sure to take one last look and this time, Jimin looked like he was going to land a punch on Taeyong's face.