Chapter 11

Chapter 11

   The date

Alex waited out side well i changed, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and grabbed my jacket. When i met Alex out side he laughed "what?" I demanded "you got tooth paste on the corner of your mouth." He took his thumb and wiped it away "i could have got it." I said teasing him. "I know." He said "i just like the feel of your lips." Then he kissed me again. Hand in hand we mad our way to the beach and onto a dock that i hadn't noticed my first time here. There was a motor boat and Miss. Baker was there. "There you two are. Come on get in, lets go." Alex helped me in then climbed in after me. Miss. Baker started the boat and we were off. It felt good, the wind sending my hair flying behind me. I looked at Alex beside me, he smiled and took my hand again. In ten munits we were out of the boat and on main land. "I will meet you guys back here at seven. Any later and I'm leaving you guys here." With that she sped off. I turned around, i had no idea what state or what country i was in, what island i was on or how i got here. Alex twined his fingers into mine and we started to walk down the streets. It was like a farmers market. There was food vendors, clothing stores, jewelry stands and nick-knacks i have never seen. After looking at some of the clothes, Alex sat me on a bench and told me not to move. When he returned he had two vanilla ice cream cones and a shopping bag. He sat down, handed me one cone and smiled. "I hope you like vanilla." I nodded. We ate our ice cream, i bought some clothes and, well Alex was using the bathroom i got him a birthday gift with the money he had given me. It was a mans bracelet, it had gems the same colour of both his eyes and mine and it had a charm with a space for pictures on the inside. I put it in my pocket so i wouldn't loose it. I sat back down on my bench just as he came up.  "I'm back. Its almost seven. Plus we need our sleep, tomorrow is our big day."  We headed back to the dock, holding hands. When we got there Miss. Baker was already there, waiting "had fun you two?" We both nodded and climbed in. I sat there the whole ride with my finger's laced with Alex's, my head resting on his shoulder. The sun was just beginning to set when we arrived, indicating it was around seven-thirty.