Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Possesed

When i opened them i was standing looking at Alex holding me. What happened? Alex was shaking my body. "Vee. Are you OK? What happened?" I saw my eyes fly open. They weren't my eyes, they were blood red. I screamed and stumbled back. Someone was inside of me. Alex didn't hear. I was invisible to him. Alex had jumped back. "What the hell? Who are you, and why are you possesing Vee?" My body laughed. A shrill laugh then said in a voice i knew all to well "oh you know me Alex. Its me rea. I'm only borrowing Vee's body to tell you a message. I know your planing to go some were, but i don't know were. If you go, my men and i will find you and Vee and kill you." Alex stared in utter shock. With that my mind was all fuzzy again. Next thing i new i felt Alex shaking me, my eyes fluttered open. He sighed in relief. "Your all right." He hugged me tightly into his chest. "Do you know what happened?" I nodded and said "yes i was watching the whole thing. I know i was possesd by reachel. The only thing i don't know is how she did it." He shook his head. "I don't know how she did it either. It shouldent of happend to you. You are to strong for her to penetrate your mind." I shuddered and Alex's grip on me tightened. "Maby we should go ask Dr. Finneck. Maby he could tell us." I said. Alex nodded "but lets wait until you calm down. Your still crying Vee." Alex said softly. We sat there on the forest floor, wrapped in each outers arms. When i had finally cryed out all my tears, Alex stood up and offered me a hand. I took it and we both phased. Once we were back at the academy, we headed back to the nurses building. Carmen had ceased her screaming. We asked to speek to Dr. Finneck and a few munits later we were out on the deck. Alex started off by asking the question that was on both our minds "listen, Dr. Finneck. When we were out in the woods, Reachel some how possesed vee. We don't know how she did it. Do you think you could tell us?" Dr. Finneck looked startled him self. "Well if rea was able to posses vee, then that would mean there is some connection between them. I know you two are concerned about this but we musten get distracted from our current objective. Go back to your dorm, sleep, eat or do what ever. See you in two days. Oh and your classes are canceled." With that he got up and went back in side. Me and Alex looked at each other. We shrugged and headed back to my dorm. I wanted to go back to the little beach, so i put on my swim suit well he went back to grab his. I put on my simple blue bikini and put a dress over top. When i went out, Alex was waiting. We had to phase, so we did.