Chapter 13

Chapter 13

     Another training session

I heard me self pass him. When i reached the clearing and stopped i was panting. I let out a bark as Alex arrived. I turned into a human. "So, how do i do this?" Alex changed too. "Well its the same as when your human, the only thing is, is that your powers don't work the same. You cant use to defend. That's the wolfs job, but you can attack." He turned back to a wolf and i mirrored him. I thought of him freezing and i lept at him. When i batted him with my paw he froze like he had the first time. Alex laugh through his thoughts -you learn fast Vee. It took me months to learn, what you learned in a week.- i watched as he thawed himself. I remember Alex telling me darkness demons can use any element as long as it was near. I thought of vines snaking up to him and hoisting him in the air. Not hurting him, and they did. He yelped in surprise and turned back to a human. I did the same and walked up to him smiling. "Gotcha." I said then I laughed as he did. "Yep. You got me." I kisses him. Then imaging the vines setting him down gently. They did. I then thought of water surrounding him in a sort of spear, but just to make sure he didn't drown i made sure to include air space in it. When i blinked he was in the sphere. Alex was laughing. I released the sphere, making sure it didn't set him down gently this time. Alex said "those are the only elements you can probably use right now." I nodded and said "hold on i wanna try some thing." I was thinking since Alex was a fire demon, would that mean i could use his element to? I imagined my hands lighting on fire. They did. I laughed, pleased with my self "howed you do that? There isn't fire around." I looked up at him "yes there is. You. You are a fire demon, there for there is fire around." I put my hands out to my sides and jumped up in my special arc. In the air i pictured my self hovering, just to try it out. I stayed in the air "Alex look i can fly too!" I shouted at him. I laughed in spite of my self. He was gazing up at me in amazement. "Yes you can." He shouted back. My hands were still on fire so i pictured the fire shooting off at Alex, then more taking its place. It shot at him. I did this over and over again. Alex dodged it every time. Nothing ever caught on fire though, it would always extinguish its self before it touched any thing other than its target.  Realising the sun was rising I stopped wanting to see what it was like to see it from the air. I lowered my self down and held out my hand. Alex looked at it questioningly. "I'm going to fly and watch the sun rise from there and I'm taking you with me." He took it a little nervously.  I closed my eyes and I imagined both of us soaring up. When i opened up my my eyes we were up above the forest.