o

He sat in front of his teacher absentmindedly tapping his pencil against his desk. Thoughts filled his head, suddenly he viewed Renjun as competition.

"Jeno, are you alright?"

Hearing his teachers voice he looked up and smiled awkwardly nodding, "yeah, I'm fine."

He made an unsure face then the bell rang. It was lunchtime where he would go see his friends. Collecting his stuff, putting it all into his bag, and left the room. There was Jaemin and Renjun waiting for him.

"Are you sitting with your girl today Nana," Jeno asked when they started walking to the cafeteria.

"I think they will be talking privately today," Jaemin said.

"Oh, then sit there and see if they say anything about us," Renjun said. "Please~"

Jaemin walked to their table and even Chenle started to beg him so, he went. Jeno didn't really care, she wouldn't like someone like him, that is often what he thought. Jeno watched Jaemin sit in between Minyeon and Chae.

A smile carefully sketched his lips when she started to smile or laugh. She looked just as beautiful yesterday and will be even prettier tomorrow.

"Hey Jeno," Mark sang. "Dude? Are you spacing out again."

Mark leaned over to try to match his line of view with Jeno. He wants to know what his friend has been looking at.

Jeno turned his head to Mark pushing his head back at how close they were, "I was dazed sorry. What were you talking about?"

"What were you looking at," Mark asked. "I was trying to tell you that I got into the play."

"Oh really! You partnered with Donghyuck," Jeno mentioned, poking Mark on the side.

Mark blushed a bit ruffling his hair, "maybe."

Donghyuck was someone Mark liked, he was head of the drama club. Mark passed the audition of the play and was partnered with Donghyuck to practice for their skit.

Donghyuck hung out with Hyunwoo and Jisung during lunch. They spent their lunch in the theater room.

On the other hand, Jeno changed the subject to Donghyuck so they would stray off the topic of Jeno's dazing.

After lunch, Jaemin kissed his girlfriend's head and walked back to the boys. He was obviously going to see her later, she had practice today.

"So did they say anything," Renjun asked.

"Nope," Jaemin said, Jeno noticed Jaemin's eyes flickered to him for a quick second.

"Who is the girl with the round face," Chenle asked.

"That's Jaelin she's a sophomore," Jaemin replied.

"Well, I can't have Leah because Jisung has liked her for god knows how long," Renjun stated.

"So what," Mark said.

"It's bro code bro," Chenle said.

Jeno smiled a bit, they were all walking to their classes as the others kept talking about girls. Until Jeno heard something that made him freeze, he stopped completely in his tracks.

"What is it Jeno," Jaemin asked.

"R-Renjun, what did you say," Jeno stuttered.

"Why do you like the idea? Chae and I would look good together huh," Renjun said, a small smile on his face.

Jeno felt the pit his stomach turn and his chest clutched in pain. Did he show how much it hurt him? No, he agreed and nearly wanted to slap himself for doing that.

Yet, his close friend smiled and he liked it. He wouldn't want to make him mad. He had to do something about it, he thought about it for the rest of the day.

He was distracted from homework and soccer practice for this. He wanted to beat Renjun to it. Suddenly he thought of it, maybe he'll try it out tomorrow.

Second chapter

Please comment and show your love and support ^-^