m

Seoul high school commemorates the death of a lovely angel, Huang Renjun, a sophomore of 1-B. Students are lined up placing flowers at his resting place hoping he is in a better place.

"Now a speech from his close friend Lee Jeno."

A boy with slicked-back black hair and whole crescent moons were no longer shining walked up to the podium in his uniform. He took a deep breath not wanting to look up at all the heartbroken faces that were watching him shatter into pieces.

"I remember the reason we were driven apart but, I also remember why we were so close."

He barely even started but his chest was going heavy.

"The same girl who brought us together was also the one, who mad us both suffer but, we were in love with her anyway. Our teams are now uneven when we play soccer in the park, no one will sing old super junior songs with me at karaoke anymore, I miss those days when we would study and play together. Light hearts and bright smiles."

A tear streamed down his face.

"I remember our last moment together when you looked at me and told me not to let her walk away. I had no idea what you meant at that moment, I tried to take hold of your arm to bring you back down but you ended walking away. You walked right of that building to that staircase to heaven."

He started to sob, collecting himself for his last line.

"Walk home safely, angel."

Jeno couldn't keep himself up anymore and he collapsed, he was restless and skinny to the point his bones were brittle. He was fine, he woke up a couple moments later in the arms of the girl he loved.

"let me walk you home," she said.

What is this trash that I'm rushing? I'm completing this so I don't feel so guilty we I want to write other stories.

sorry, this is so short but the next chapter is the last one.