r

They were back to school, it was Monday and Chae was walking to school. Oh, I'll catch you up on what happened during the weekend.

After they played soccer, Renjun walk Chae home and apologized. Chae forgave him, Renjun took this opportunity to ask her for a date.

Out of all the lows in Jeno's life this Monday was his worst. To see Chae walk into school with Renjun's arm around her drove him mad. He couldn't do anything except act like he accepted it.

"Jeno what's wrong with you," Minyeon whisper shouted.

Jeno realized his feelings weren't a secret, how couldn't be more obvious either. The two that were supposed to end up together didn't. They both were too blind to understand their feelings for each other.

Jaemin safely used the phrase, "Love is blind."

Damn, was he right or what? This was wild, to see Renjun with Chae made the students that were team Renjun happy. 

It lasted short though, all those that were team Renjun realized. He wasn't happy, Chae wasn't happy, and Jeno wasn't happy. They thought Renjun was her guardian and that way he would be her soulmate like any other princess story. Jeno was the prince the one Chae was supposed to be with by plot.

Renjun broke up with her, he realized what he did and realized he was wrong. However he still wasn't happy, neither was Chae thought the feeling was mutual. Jeno wasn't happy either, though he was a rival with Renjun for his princess he was still his friend.

What hurt them the most is the princess

stopped

smiling.

Finally I updated this story has four more chapters to go yeee