I - How long can a person go without food?

Darkness. Darkness and silence. That's all Lance has come to know. He has no one, not since they got Matt back and everyone's been trying to catch up with the popular teen. Lance lost his little 'sister', his buddy, his partner in crime, and Hunk was always too busy trying to keep everyone fed and overall peaceful to notice his friend's absence. As Lance has been losing his closest friends, he's been struggling on the missions, and the team's noticing. Lance rolls over to his other side and looks at his clock, it's been three days since he last left his room, and he was hungry.

After an uneventful walk to the kitchens, he gets rather frustrated with the food goo machine. As he is wrapped up in the hose, trying to get food, he doesn't realize Hunk walk in, marveling at his friend.

"Hey, uh, Lance, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but, uh, that thing hasn't worked in months, Coran's still working on it, so we're out of goo... I can make you some if you'd like."

"Hey, it's cool, I wasn't that hungry anyways, I'll just go on to bed then, see you in the morning then Hunk!"

As Lance is leaving, his best friend reaches out and grabs his shoulder, turning him around to look at him, "Lance, no. you haven't been out of your room, much less eaten, in days. You gotta eat man, How else are you going to stay Strong! You don't want to go and lose all of your muscles!"

"Not like he had any to begin with." Neither of the teenage boys had noticed Keith enter the room, or noticed the angry look on his face.
(Isn't he always angry)

"What the quiznack Keith! You can't just barge into a room and scare everybody like that!" Lance tried to jokingly lecture Keith, but his voice fell on ignorant ears.

"Yes, I believe I can come into the kitchen and state the fact that you have no muscles, or use. Why are you even here, Lance? Leave!"

"Hey now..." Hunk was still trying to calm the others down, but Lance was calm, to calm.

"You're right. Why am I here? Because a big, robotic, alien cat has decided that I may be worth something? Decided that I'm 'special'? Yeah, right. I'm going to bed." Lance interrupted Hunk on his way to his room.

At the end of the hall, Lance halted. He was next to the side entrance of the castle. The escape pods were to the right, his room was to the left. He was about to make his decision, to turn right, when the alarms started blaring. He went into a run back to the bridge, hoping that maybe this time he wouldn't fail his team, when he sees a head full of long, white, luscious hair in front of him. The tall stranger grabbed his waist, securing the blue paladins arms with his own, too strong for the paladin to fight. Lance heard the (admittedly beautiful) stranger speak into his comm, "I have the blue paladin, move on to phase two, Acxa, you know what to do." Lance heard a quiet 'Yes, sir' before Lance decided to ask how long could a person go without food. His answer? A soft chuckle with a response of "Well, beautiful, I hope we don't have to find out." Then lance felt a rag over his face, with a fruity smell to it, before everything went black.