Lips of an Angel

Chapter 30: Lips of an Angel

Zayn's P.O.V.

The Truth or Dare Louis and Eleanor got for us is making me lose my mind. That couple sure has something wrong with their heads. This isn't just the simple truth or dares little kids have such a fun time playing and laughing at each others mishaps during their weekend or summer sleepovers, this is much much worse.

It's been at least 2 hours since we all got out of the ocean since the temperature was already below zero that we might turn into One Direction ice popsicles. Eleanor and Darcy ran out first, covering themselves with their beach towels before running to our huge sky blue beach house to change. That left the lads and I to casually get towels of our own before we headed back to the snack bar only with our towels on. We quickly got our take out food we ordered for us and the girls before people started taking suspicious second glances at us. All of us had our fair share-- we didn't allow Niall to get from the others' orders which made him sad-- of the clubhouse sandwiches and as soon as we all finished, Louis got out his deadly Truth or Dare cards.

The game only started a half hour ago but Niall is already only wearing his boxers, Harry's wearing a make shift coconut bra, Liam's two feet are perched up over his head like this insane yoga instructor from Bali, Eleanor's jumping up and down while chanting "Louis is the best" over and over again that's supposed to continue for another half hour, Darcy's going around us in circles until she reaches 50 rounds because she didn't want to confess her darkest secret, Louis' mouth is shut, basically he wasn't allowed to talk and I've stuffed dozens of Cheetos in my mouth before I spitted it all out.

The game sure is insane, making you lose your sanity in just a span of one night. Not much truths have been told but the dares were going overboard. It came to a point when it was my turn to pick a card again. I hope this wasn't anything food related anymore because I'm sure as hell if I stuff one more Cheeto into my mouth I would vomit my entire dinner and I'd never be able to eat Cheetos again. I picked out the truth for the first time tonight, like why not right?

"Tell us who you like," Harry chided in lighting speed.

"That's too obvious!" Niall laughs out loud all of a sudden but soon stops as I shoot daggers in his direction. He mouths a small sorry to me before taking a snicker doodle to distract him from continuing his laughter.

"Come one Zayn, tell us!" Liam joins the teasing while waving both his hands up in the air to keep his balance.

I can't tell them the truth when the girl I'm going crazy for is right here in this very room with us and may I also mention that her boyfriend is in here too?

All of them have been doing out of this world dares because nobody wants to tell the truth. I didn't picture my confession to Darcy to be in a Truth or Dare game, she deserves way much more than that. Also, I don't plan to tell her anytime soon or so I think.

"I'll take the dare instead, Liam," I deadpan, walking towards him in the middle of the commotion, where the horrid deck of dare cards are stacked.

"Ooh! What kind of dare will you be getting, mate?" Niall asks, coming near me as I picked out the card. Niall's dare was to take all his clothes off but Darcy and Eleanor begged that he would at least keep his boxers on to keep everything PG rated. He's been showing off his muscles all night long.

I turn the card around to see what it says and every moment after I regretted that I did.

"This is stupid!" I stand up in frustration while scratching the back of my head, "I'm not doing this dare."

"Well you picked it out, Zayn!" Harry chuckles from his seat, "You didn't want to tell the truth so now you definitely have to do the dare."

"You have to do it!" Darcy shouts as she runs past me, "That's the point of the game! It would be so unfair if you didn't. My head's spinning like crazy, you have to!"