A Redhead's Secret

Chapter 14: A Redhead's Secret

Harry's P.O.V.

Okay, so everything's really messed up. I knew that Briel dude was up to no good. As I walked out into the park bam! A teenage girl screamed, "OH MY GOSH GIRLS! LOOK! IT'S HARRY STYLES!"

My day instantly went from bad to worse.

All girls and some guys.. I don't know.. stopped what they were currently doing and made a circle around me, screaming, shouting and crazy stuff. Don't get me wrong. I love our fans and all but sometimes I would want a time of privacy from all the fame and remind myself that I can still be a normal teenage boy for awhile.. I guess I was wrong.

"HARRY! COULD YOU SIGN MY T SHIRT! AND MY JEANS AND MY ARMS AND MY FACE!"

"SHUT UP MADDIE! FORGET ABOUT HER HARRY! WANNA GO SKATING WITH ME? I'M A PRO!"

"HARREH!! I LOVE YOU! WOULD YOU MARRY ME?! I HAVE CATS!"

So.. people think I'll marry them if they have cats.. well that's weird. I managed to calm them down and well, so much for an afternoon at the skatepark.. I grabbed a marker and here I go signing.

Briel's P.O.V.

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! My plan worked! Harry's busy and won't be looking for Rogue I mean Darcy anytime soon. Well I did distract him.. but not in the way Darcy asked.

It was real simple.

I told a teenage girl, "Hey, did you know HARRY STYLES from One Direction is here at the skatepark?"

At first she wouldn't believe me, "Yeah right like that would happen." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Well why don't you see for yourself? Look over there! It's Harry!" I screamed and pointed into Harry's direction.

"OH MY GOD!! IT IS HARRY STYLES!! GIRLS IT'S HARRY!!!" she screamed so loud that almost everyone in the skatepark heard.

And with that my problem was solved.

Goodbye to Harry for a few hours hopefully. I caught him staring at me in the middle of the commotion and all I did was wink at him, haha! With that I ran towards the arena, I still have to polish Victoria for Darcy.

__________________

"Darcy! I mean Rogue! You finished already?" I screamed through the door.

"Shut up Lightning Man! I'm still getting used to these contacts!" she hollered back with a loud crash in the background.

"What the hell was that?" I yelled.

"I told you! I'm still getting the hand of.." There were more crashes plus the sound of glass shattering, what in the world is she up to now?

Darcy really knows how to make a guy smile. I hate myself for realizing that only yesterday.. I wasted my chance.. all these times we were together! I freaking wasted it. Then she walked out.

"Umm.. do I look okay? I mean, I haven't dyed my hair for months! I think I over did it.. my brown hair is now purely red! Now I'm a bloody redhead. How could I not know the difference between streaks and the whole thing? And these contacts! I look like a vampire!" she complained in front of me.

I managed to smile then laugh in the process.

"Why in the world are you laughing? Can't you see I'm freaking nervous and you just laugh! Go figure." she retorted.

I paused and then I continued laughing and then I stopped and I caught my breath, "It's just that Blake told me that you'll be up in a few minutes or else you'll be disqualified. Come on then. Lazer Dude will be performing right after you!"