I Make A Crazy Promise

Chapter 10: I Make A Crazy Promise

Niall's P.O.V.

Do they think I'm blind? Do they think I can't see it? Hell no.

Zayn making kissing her on the cheek before our concert then Harry pecking her on the forehead before our last song! We need to talk. It's not that I own Darcy or anything, it's just that it hurts to see her with someone else. It hurts me a whole lot and it's this crazy feeling that I always want to be with her all day, everyday. Louis tapped my shoulder, signaling me to sing. Shit, it's the last chorus and I was just standing there like an idiot. Torn is always a beauty to sing.

Forgetting what I saw and the things that frustrated me, I sang my heart out.

Darcy's P.O.V.

Finally it's over, the lads' first ever concert! What an accomplishment for them! The last note played and soon they were saying their thanks to the London crowd.

Liam was on first, "Hello London! How are you all doing? Thank you for the amazing night! The lads and I had great time!"

Niall was next, "Liam's right! You guys were incredible!" he said in a thick Irish voice that made the crowd go wild.

"It was such a pleasure having our very first concert here! A pleasure to sing in front of all you guys! It was brilliant, aha!" Zayn said with a wink that girls started to scream louder.

"Okay, okay we promise to come back! But before that we would like you all to meet our newest best friend! She sang The Way You Look Tonight with us earlier tonight," Louis said, making the crowd wonder.

Shit! Don't tell me they're calling me out!

Suddenly Harry's low husky voice exclaimed,"Dj! Come on out!" I didn't move a single muscle. I felt like I was glued right there on the spot. Now I am Darcy the tree.

They body guards and the staff had to push me out! Great going, as I walked out a bright spotlight was on me. I swear I'll go blind. "Darcy!" Louis ran up to me and hugged me.

"Oh Lou, why'd you have to do this?"

"Oh you know you want to too!" he teased.

"I sounded awful compared to you guys! Now, I'm standing here in front of a London crowd of thousands and.." I blushed hard. I had a mic on. I was blabbering in front of a huge crowd. Amazing. That's my brand of idiocity right there.

Unexpectedly the crowd started to crack up. Some fans were already screaming my name, "Darcy! Darcy! Don't say that! You sounded wonderful! I wish I were you! You have it all, you're beautiful, perfect, flawless!"

I was shocked. Nobody ever complimented me like that, except for you now, my mum.

The boys were smiling at me, the crowd was cheering, is this a dream? "Ok London! Before we go, could you sing My Life Would Suck Without You with us one last time?" The crowd went wild! Teenage girls were jumping up and down like crazy! Fans of all ages are screaming at the top of their lungs.

The last chorus played. "Darcy, this is from us to you." Niall said to me with a wink.

'Cause we belong together now, yeah

Forever united here somehow, yeah

You got a piece of me And honestly,

My life would suck without you

I was getting teary-eyed and Zayn saw me. These guys are incredible, they shouldn't have. He closed the show by saying "Goodnight London! Thank you for all the support! We love you all!" Then the lads and I exited backstage. I will never forget this night in my life. I can't help but smile like an idiot.