Madness in the Big Red Bus

Chapter 6: Madness in the Big Red Bus

Harry’s P.O.V. 

It is her!

It is Darcy!

It is DJ!!!

I can’t help but smile when she told us her name! It was a dream come true! I secretly hoped to see Darcy again after I don’t know 8 long years without her?

It was hard but ever since I joined X Factor, my life started changing for the better! A lot of unexpected things already happened but I never really expected to see her again! As we pulled her into a group hug, I can see her smiling too.

Zayn’s P.O.V.

So her name’s Darcy, eh? It suits her perfectly. I was pulled by Niall to group hug. It just bothers me that why hasn’t Harry mentioned her to us? For the past months, the lads and I have been like brothers already. But he didn’t say anything about a cute Darcy Brooks!

Thoughts were racing in my mind when Niall shouted in my ear “Hey Zayn! You could let go now! You’re suffocating Darcy!” he joked.

I instantly pulled away, leaving Darcy laughing so hard. How embarrassing was that??

This is not me, girls would be the usual ones going crazy for me but why am I going crazy over a girl, I only met for around 10 minutes? The boys started teasing me and Darcy well she was still laughing. She was wacky and crazy in the inside?

Wow, I have a feeling tonight will be exciting.

Niall’s P.O.V.

Darcy and I can’t stop laughing at Zayn! He was still hugging her while the other lads and I already pulled away! Zayn was turning red and the laughter started to die down.

Zayn suddenly shocked me, he spoke up “So Darcy, you got anything else to do tonight?”

Wait, is he asking her out?! No, this can’t be.

Harry got to pull her away and now I think Zayn’s asking her out! This just isn’t fair!

But Zayn continued speaking, “Would you want to stay here and chill in the bus with the lads and I, you know until your curfew. If you have a curfew, you know umm.. it’s totally fine with us, but umm if you umm can.. would you stay?”

Butterfingers! Zayn was hilarious! He was stuttering in front of a girl! That doesn’t usually happen!

Good, I thought he was asking her out. Whew. Wow Darcy’s really different. But I don’t really ya know like her.. I just ya know.. ohh whatever. I’m bad with expressing feelings I looked at Darcy to see what she would say but I think she was too happy to reply.

Darcy’s P.O.V.

My life is awesome!

It’s like my day is turned right side up because of these guys!

Well since, I, Darcy Brooks, has NEVER EVER been in a conversation with a guy for more than five minutes. I think the one with Briel didn’t reach 5 minutes. Pfft. I didn’t know what to say. What should I say? How I wish Bella and Emma were here right now..

Louis’s voice interrupted my thoughts “So Darcy, you wanna stay?” he asked.

I put my tough and feisty face on, wow I can’t believed I managed to pull it off.

“Well what would your managers say? You guys have a concert tomorrow right? I think I shouldn’t stay..”

“What are you saying,” Liam interrupted me. “Our managers told us that we could have a day off before our concert! It’s cool! Right guys?” he replied.