Shopping Spree went Crazy

Chapter 4: Shopping Spree went Crazy

Darcy’s P.O.V. 

BOOM! “What in the world is that?!” I heard my mum shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

“Don’t worry Mum! That must be Darcy, she fell asleep on the lawn chair last night and I had to carry her up. I tried my best to not make her fall!” my older brother replied, I can imagine him smirking.

“Check on her Gavin!” my mum frantically said.

“Ok, ok Mum! Darcy will survive that crash! Or so I think..” he murmured.

I hear his footsteps trotting up the stairs, clearly taking his time and not hurrying at all. I took the advantage and jumped up and hid behind the door.

Gavin’s P.O.V.

“Darcy! You okay in there?” I shouted into her room.

No answer.. weird, but typical Darcy.

She’s known as the prankster of the Brooks’ household, just like Louis of One Direction. Dammit! How could I know that? I blame Alex for always shouting out random facts about her obsessed fandom of what direction? One Direction.

Darcy and I get along with that joke. That ONLY joke.

I looked into her room, neat and clean except for the fact that her covers were on the floor proving that she fell.

I knew I put her in a good position last night. Well I was wearing my new headphones and listening to heavy metal so how could I possibly think straight?

I was still thinking until an overweight princess jumped on my back. 

Alex’s P.O.V.

Ok so I’m just 9 but I still need my beauty sleep!

I have a room next to Darcy and what a racket was in there! I tried my best to stand up from my covers and not knowing I was dragging Mr. Elephant with me. It took a few minutes before I got to Darcy’s room, blame my eyes for closing every few seconds.

As I looked in, I saw Darcy riding piggy-back on Gavin’s back! Then she told she was mature.. pshhh.. teenagers. “Darcy! Gavin! Shut it! Alex is still sleeping! Or was sleeping!” I shouted into the once clean, now messy bedroom.

They didn’t hear me, but who cares, I’ll try again and again if I have to.

Darcy’s P.O.V. 

Yeah! Master Prankstah is back! *does a wacky victory dance* 

Haha Gavin was mistaken of going in! As I jumped on his back, he instantly tried to shove me off.

No use though! Haha! Now I’m the one laughing! I was having the time of my life when the little demon started shouting and complaining! Well the it was fun while it lasted.. I jumped off Gavin’s back and landed on my messy bed.

I didn’t expect to be dog piled..

Gavin and Alex are gonna get it after I take a shower. I heard them laughing and laughing and I had to shove them out of my room.

“Leave! You’re making such a huge mess! Neat freak over here!” I shouted to them as I shut the door, finally peace and quiet in my once neat and clean bedroom once more. I got all the covers and started fixing my place up.

I lay down in the bed and checked my phone… still 3 messages.

I checked the first one, Mom ok.. understandable.