Chapter 31

It was 2 am in the morning when Chaerin heard the doorbell. She was sure enough that she has given Jiyong the passcode for the door. Cautiously, she took her robe and heads for the front door. Much to her surprise, she found Jiyong lying by her door step.

Yah… Mr. Kwon.” Chaerin said as she shakes Jiyong.

As soon as Jiyong heard Chaerin’s voice, he opened one of his eyes and tried to stand up.

Omo! It’s my Hunchae~ Aigoo!”

He still struggles to stand up and Chaerin has no choice but to help him. Jiyong is so drunk after Makoto-san invited him for dinner.

“I thought you are just out for dinner?! And do you know what time is it?” Chaerin coos while trying to balance herself and Jiyong.

“I had too much fun with Makoto-san! That old geezer hahaha!”

Ugh! You are impossible.”

Chaerin plopped Jiyong to the couch and ponder on what to do with the drunkard in front of her.

Hunchae-ah~ I’m sho shorryyy…”

“For what?”

For everything! I know I am a dick. I’m a jerk, asshole, twat, cunt, and a pathetic excuse for a human being… left you without even saying a word…”

By this time, Chaerin sit beside him and take a moment to listen to his drunken confession.

“I should’ve not left you. My happiness. I should have listened to Seungri but NO! I am so greedy and want more. Maybe I want the best of both worlds. But you know what I found out, Hunchae?!”

W-what?” Chaerin sketchily ask.

You can’t! You can only have one! One best thing, the bestest!! I had the best but I lost it. I choose to let it go… That’s you, Hunchae. You’re the best I’ve ever had!”

Chaerin felt a lump on her troat. She’s now on the verge of crying.

“t-then why? W-why’d you let me go?” She starts to stutter with her words.

And that was… the biggest mistake I did.”

With that answer, Chaerin now doubts if this man beside her is really drunk.

“If only I can make it up to you. I know I’m on ground zero. But I can exchange the world for your forgiveness… I love you… I still do, Chaerin.”

She can’t control it. Her tears begun to fall down as she heard those words. But she knows for herself that she needs to keep her guard up. This is the man that made her miserable and also the man that made her heart as cold as the North Pole.

You’re not drunk are you?”

She dared to ask as she knows how Jiyong acts when he’s drunk. If he is, he will mutter nonsense and will be everywhere. As she suspected Jiyong stood up and run his hand through is hair.

I’m sorry. I just had a couple of shots.”

Figures.”

Chaerin stood up and about to storm out of the living room but Jiyong grabbed her by the wrist to stop her. She looked at their hands then looked at him.

Can you do me a favor and do something you’re good at?”

You can trace questions all over Jiyong’s face. As if asking Chaerin what would that be.

Let me go.”

Chaerin said it coldly but trace of tears can be seen on her cheeks. However, Jiyong stood firm and still not letting her go.

Sorry, I truly am. I won’t get tired of saying this, Chaerin-ah. I will say this over and over again. I’m sorry. And I would give out the whole world for you to forgive me. I am willing to start from the bottom, from scratch…”

Jiyong slowly losing his grip to Chaerin’s wrist. She steps back and turned her back. Chaerin lost it. She covered her face as if it will save her from crying. She knows for herself that he will hurt her again but at the back of her mind, a little part of her is saying that there is still love left. Deep in her cold heart, she still cares for this man. That she is still the Hunchae from 8 years ago.

A pair of arms wrapped around her waist and that made her cry even harder. She has always thought that her tears were already dried out for this man. Jiyong gently turned her around and took her hands off her face. He reached for her cheeks and starts to wipe the tears.

“I don’t want to see you suffer anymore, Hunchae. If there’s a thing that I want you to let go, is that grudge that you have in your heart. I’m sorry if I made you feel this way.”

Jiyong slowly aimed for her lips and kissed her. On Jiyong’s mind, he knows for sure that Chaerin will resist but unpredictably, she deepened the kiss as she turned her head to the side. Their lip lock lasted for a minute then Jiyong started caressing her sides trailing to her robe. Next thing Chaerin knows, she is now only wearing her sleeping clothes.  He carried her on her room and laid her on the bed. Tearing off his clothing one by one, he hovers her once again. He looked in her eyes as if asking for permission. She nods signaling that it’s okay. With the reassuring nod, not a second was wasted. He immediately takes off her clothing and kissed her deeply. Caressing her skin and making sure not a spot is missed. He left her lips only to give attention to her mounds. She gives out a small moan as she felt his tongue circling its tip.  His hands went traveling down in between her thighs only to discover how damp she is there. In his mind he knows that she’s ready. He positioned himself in amid her and gently slides his inside her. She grips on the sheets as he glides his member inside, letting out a small moan in the process. He gradually give it a few pumps until she adjusted to his size for he knows that it has been a long time since she has done this.

Faster…”

Chaerin whimpers while looking at him with a half opened eyes. He follows her instruction and made it faster but still keeping it gentle. He rested his elbows on her sides as he wants them to be closer. Jiyong can feel that it is near as he can feel the ecstasy building up inside him.

Jiyong… I’m…I’m…”

A few pumps more and both of them reached the frenzy. He slide out of her, laid beside her and pull her for an embrace. Surely, this will rewrite their story.

-----

How about an explosive come back? 😉

Hi guys~ it is great to be back writing this story again! Does it show that I'm rusty? Haha

A lot had happened! The Tabi issue, Jiyong,  TY and DS enlistment. Whew.

Anyway, thank ya'll for giving Revenge much love! Imma cry now. Haha this is greatly appreciated!

I'm cookin'another update~ yey!

Much love,
xxmileng