Chapter 25

8 years ago...

"Hi welcome sir may I take your order?"
"Two meal number 4 please."

Seungri's eyes went plate size when he saw who was in the counter asking for two number four.

"Hyung! Youre here! You should've texted me."
"Well i want you to meet someone."
"Who? Where?"

Jiyong scanned the area searching for someone.

"See that girl ogling over your toys?"
"Is that who I think it is?"
"Yeah." Jiyong replied with confidence.
"Shes cute!"
"Wait till you talk to her."

Jiyong noticed that he's been holding the line then he decided to wait for Seungri to serve their orders. Moments later, Seungri brought their orders to the table.

"Hi! Here's two number fours and a complimentary ice cream for the beautiful lady" Seungri winked at Chaerin as he serve the ice cream.
"Ohh! Thank you!"
"Hey how come she gets an ice cream and I don't?" Jiyong interjects.
"Dude you're not a lady." Seungri shifts his head to look at Chaerin. " Hello. I'm Seungri. Its nice to finally meet you!"
"You know me?" Chaerin asked.
"Hmm lets just say that I know a guy who doesn't stop talking about how awesome you are." Seungri replied with a cheeky smile.

Since then the three of them have been inseparable. They have been hanging out if their schedules meet, chatting everytime but mostly since Jiyong had decided to make a move to Chaerin.

"What is so important that I have to go here after my shift instead of sleeping?"

Jiyong asked Seungri to go to his house; he want to let Seungri know that he is 100% sure of what he feels for Chaerin.

"I'm Jiyong so I am inportant okay? Anyway, I wanted to let you know that-"

Jiyong's words was cut by a video call. Jiyong answered it impulsively and not even checking whos calling. Both of them were shocked when a short haired woman apeared holding a banner and lots of decorations around her.

"Hi Babe! Happy 1st Monthsary!"

Jiyong's mouth was left hanging with what the woman said and so is Seungri.

"Ah. Y-yeah! Hi. I'm sorry but-"
"Oh you're with someone? Is that your friend? Hi! I'm Kiko by the way, Jiyong's girlfriend!"

Both men exchange stares and they knew they need to talk after that awkward situation but in the mean time, they need to react first on what is curently happening.

"Oh h-hi! Yeah. Well Im Seungri, Jiyongs bestfriend, and I actually don't know that he has a girlfriend"

Seungri can see the disapointment on her face when he said that.

"Maybe Hyung wanted to surprise me!" Seungri continued.
"Oh! Thats why. So why are you suprised that he has a girlfriend?"
"Well this guy is too picky. He doesn't just court and woo girls. Well anyway I'll leave you two alone. Hyung, I have to go."

Jiyong looked at Seungri as if theyre talking; its like Jiyong is saying that he will explain everything later. Seungri left the room confused. He always thought that his Hyung will pursue Chaerin which he would love most likely to happen; but he was wondering on who the hell is Kiko and why is she greeting him a happy monthsary? When Seungri was about to leave the house, Jiyong pulled his shoulder.

"hey. Man come on. I know what were you thinking. I don't exactly know what happened. Were just... we were just.. talking for about a month. I don't have any idea that shes thinking that were together."

"but hyung... what are you gonna do with Chaerinnie?"

Jiyong looked at Seungri. He was asking the same question to himself. He wanted Chaerin more than anything else however he doesn't want kiko to be hurt since she's been so nice to him.