A Special Someone : Chapter 14

Okay...so *cough cough* dont get attached to any "certain character" *wink wink* cuz u know they gotta die.......you'll know what i mean!! Alsoooo since y'all have been soooo supportive and kept reading...I have a surpriseee! So here it is, you can send me Harry Potter character or an oc for Harry Potter and I'll make a chapter based off their POV! Thanks guyssss!

Your POV:

(Y/N) happily skipped down the hallway happily down the corridor. She ran into potions and ran to her seat. She looked around and saw a cute boy sitting at the other table. (What? Okay I know I know...but she was just giving him a compliment! XD) He had light brown, tan hair that was scruffy and a pair of gorgeous blue eyes. You looked down at his neck to see a Hufflepuff scarf wrapped around his neck. You walk over to him and plop your books next to him and smile. "Hi!" You say. "Oh! Hey!" He said startled. "My names (Y/N)! And yours?" "Diggory, Cedric Diggory." Snape walked in and the whole class went silent. "Today we shall be making a potion that will turn any witch/wizard peaceful. This potion is called "Draught of Peace", because you kids agitate me so I will need this when you leave so do not take yours with you." He said annoyed. We laughed a little then Snape slammed his hand down on the table and we all started frantically mixing. We made our potion quickly and handed it off to Snape. He narrowed his eyes at me and Cedric and then downed the potion. "Uh...." you say there startled. He set it down gently. "Our first 100 to (Y/N) and Cedric!" He shouted. We high-fives and sat through the rest of class. We joked and laughed. "Hey (Y/N)!" Cedric said. "What do you call an old, greasy headed snake!" He whispered loudly. "Snape!" He could barely get out the words before we both started busting out laughing and in tears. You fell of your chair from laughing to hard and just sat there crying from laughter. Cedric helped you up and the bell rung and he gave you your books. "Have a good day (Y/N)" he smiled. "You too".

~time skippppp to the next day woooot!~

Your POV:

You sigh and get up from your bed and take off your pajamas and change into your normal school attire. You wrap a Gryffindor scarf around your neck quickly and straighten your sweater. You walk down from the girls common room and George sits there waiting. He jolts up when he sees you and runs over swinging an arm around your shoulder quickly and pecking you on the cheek. "Goooood morningggg" George says excitedly. "What are you so excited about?" You smile at him. "I'm going to put meh name in da goblet of fire-ah!"(sorry that was so bad XD). "WHAT?!" You scream. You push his arm off of you. "No!" Colin hasn't gotten out of his coma-thing! And I know Cedric is going to put his name in! I can't have you leave me too!" You scream at him and tears drip down your cheeks. "(Y/N)...I'm not going to die..." he said looking away. "You don't know that!" You yell at him. "(Y/N)...I really want to do this! Please? This is my year! Just this once...please love?" He asked sweetly. You sigh. "I really don't like you George Weasley." You roll your eyes. "You have to promise me you'll be careful and you'll come back to me.." you say softly. "I promise" he smiles. "Thanks!" He says kissing your cheek again and running off. You sigh. "Please don't leave me George" you whisper.