The Goblet of Fire : Chapter 20

Your POV: (sorry I promise I'll try to start putting other people's POV's in here :) )

Many students talked about putting their names in even though Dumbledore said people underaged can't put their name in. You and Cedric became quite close but you and Harry had an amazing bond you spent time with each other and everything was good. Until today. You walked down the hall and into Fred. "I'm sorry" you muttered and stared at your books. "I'm not mad. I'm here to tell you that George is...different. He won't eat and is gloomy. Please do something I'm worried." He said biting his lip. Your gaze softened and you remembered your days with George and then you sighed remembering George yelling at you and your gaze turned ice cold. "Fred. He yelled at me. I don't want to seem childish, but he started it. So if he's an actual man he'll do something." You said staring hard at the floor. Fred just stared at you a little bitterly and nodded, walking off. "I'm sorry." You whispered to yourself. Harry turned the corner almost bumping into you. "Oh sorry (Y/N)" Harry said smiling. "It's okay" you said looking up into his eyes. You set your books down on the floor and wrapped your arms around his waist, squeezing your eyes shut and gripping his robe. He nodded and wrapped his arms around your neck silently stroking your back. "Harry why can't things be simple." You said bringing your face from his sweater and resting the side of your face against his chest. "Then things would get boring...but I know what you mean" He said squeezing you tighter. "Things will get better I promise" he said smiling. (Wow I just realized this is really turning into a Harry Potter X Reader but don't worry George will come rescue you and be adorable with you again soon) "(Y/N) there's something I wanted to ask you." Harry said breaking from your embrace and locking his eyes with yours. "Hm?" You said resting your chin on his chest looking up. "Do you think you'd want to go to the Yule Ball with me?" Harry said smiling a bit nervously, still having his arms around your waist. "Is that even a question?" You said chuckling. "Alright then" he said sighing in relief. "Why are you so nervous about asking me stuff?" You said curiously. "I don't know I guess I'm just nervous someone could sweep you away?" Harry said shrugging. You smiled and broke away collecting your books and Harry took them from you. "Let's go please" You said smiling as you and Harry walked to class together. You stopped in front of the room containing the Goblet of Fire and your eyes widened as you saw Cedric put his name in. You turned away tears brimming on your eyelids. "(Y/N) what's wrong?" Harry said noticing your change in mood. "I don't want anything to happen to Cedric." You said watching his friends pat him on the back. Cedric locked eyes with you and jogged out to you. You looked at the cobblestone floor and he gave you a confused look. "Look I don't want you to die okay." You said angrily. "It's just for fun?" Cedric said. "Just don't die" you said walking away quickly. Harry nodded at Cedric then walked away with (Y/N). Cedric stared at (Y/N) as they walked away. "You must really care for me (Y/N)" Cedric said to himself.