Feelings : Chapter 17

Authors Note:
So since I got half a million reads here's an extra chapter!! Thank you all so much!! Lots of love!

Your POV:

You continued sobbing into this person and the person held you tight, not minding that you were soaking his/her shirt. They hugged you tightly and you struggled to breathe between sobs and your eyelids grew heavy as tears soaked into his/her sweater. After a good hour of sitting there with this person crying you heard a very familiar voice. "(Y/N) can I help you?" They said. You nodded and held onto their sweater not letting go. At the moment of hearing their voice you couldn't tell who it was but you could tell it was a boy's voice. They picked you up putting an arm behind your back and the other under your knees. You still clinged to their sweater your eyes still closed and your face buried into their sweater. They carried you for awhile and then you felt warmth. You knew you were inside but you didn't know where. The person set you down on a piece of furniture in a pitch black room. You cuddled into the furniture which you now knew was a sofa. They lit a big fireplace and you could feel the radiating heat and light reflecting against your eyelids. You opened your eyes as the person was striding somewhere else. After a few minutes you heard their footsteps as the person returned holding something. You squinted trying to make out their features. They stepped forward into the light...