Sleepy Emma

Okay my Super Readers, let's get this story back into place!!!! Sorry it took forever, just like rouge Luna. But I hole this chapter makes up for it!!!

Moxie's POV

I just need to get down this hallway without getting caught. If I get caught by that stalker Indigo, I was done for. She'd chase me down and torture me with her stares and her silence.

Her stares. So intense. Oh god no.

I just have to be very quiet and-

"Moxie!"

What the hell?

I quickly turned to face the banshee.

Rosie.

"Shut the hell up!" I hissed. "I'm trying to get to the kitchen for breakfast without getting caught by the little frreak!"

She ran down the hall towards me, a worried look plastered on her face. Why was she so worried? She usually had confidence flowing from her.

She reached me and gripped my hand, then dragged me towards the living room.

"What the heck are you doing?"

"Emergency meeting. I know- or I think I know Emma's power." She looked over her shoulder to get a good look at me. "It's extraordinary."

I cocked my eyebrow as she pulled me into the living room where Will, Dylan, Scott, Leah, Leo, and Trevor were seated. We usually hold the meetings because we were all here the longest.

"So why does her power call for a meeting?"

Rosie pushed me towards the couch. "Just go and sit."

I sighed and sat on the couch next to Dylan. Then I kissed him on the cheek before placing my legs on his lap.

"Really?" He groaned. "Batman onesies? He's my freaking cousin."

I smirked before shrugging. "What can I say? They're sexy like he is."

"Alright guys." Rosie interrupted. "About Emma."

We all looked at Rosie, expecting "the big surprise," but she just stood there, fear on her face.

"Rosie?" Will asked.

"Uh, right. Well, umm, Emma's power, she only has one."

"Well that's no big deal," Scott said. "Some of us have only one power while others have two."

"That's not it! Her power, she basically has every single power in the world in the palm of her hand!"

I sat foward. "What do you mean?"

Rosie looked at her hands. "If my hypothesis is correct- Leah, Leo. Did you guys touch Emma?"

We all looked at the twins who looked confused at first. Then they glanced at each other and nodded.

"Yeah," they said in unison.

"Okay. So last night, after me and Moxie got back, I went to my bedroom. Emma was in her bed, and, well, frost came out of her mouth-"

"Oh," Leah chimed in. "So she has ice powers like me?"

"No, just listen. Well, after the frost, fire ignited at the tips of her hair. It scared the shit out of me. So, I tried to wake her to get her to stop. But when I touched her, she looked like she was in pain. Then...then she shrieked. Powerful enough to crack our mirror."

We all just stared at Rosie who was fidgeting. Honestly, it seemed like she was losing her mind. I mean, a power that can use all powers? Impossible. Our mentors told us that it was impossible to have over two powers. They couldn't be wrong.