Pink, Blue, or The Ripper?

Sooooo, let's talk Maze Runner...amazing movie, I gotta read the book now...but I freaking cried! Well anyways, I'd like to thank you guys for getting this book up to 431 reads!!!

Emma's POV

"I can't see." I gasped. "Someone, help."

I continued to claw at my eyes. How could this have happened? Unless... I was right about Batman's pill.

I freaking knew it.

I reached for the comforter on my bed, but it wasn't there. Instead I felt a prickly sensation.

"What's going on? I need to see!"

As if on cue, a bright light poured into view, and I could see everything. The only thing that made my heart stop, though, was that I was no longer in my room that I shared with Rosie. I was sitting in Central Park. I recognized it because I remember that I would always hide from Miss Sarah here. But how did I get here? Did I shadow travel like Moxie?

"Holy-"

"Which one? Which one?" A familiar voice interrupted.

My eyes landed on the back of someone's head. Their short blonde hair and tight posture made them all to familiar.

"Will?"

He turned to me with a confused expression on his face while holding two tutus. A pink one and a blue one.

What?

"Oh Emma! Which one should I wear? I can't seem to decide."

I cracked into a smile. "Uhhh, Will? Are you okay?"

"Hurry! I'm late, I'm late, for an important date!"

My smile turned into laughter. "Oh my gosh! What's wrong with you?"

Giggling and chuckling surrounded us, and it was then that I noticed everyone was here. I saw Rosie, Scott, Dylan, Moxie, and more. But their laughter was...dead. It was as if they were zombies. But that didn't stop me from laughing.

Well, that was until the scene changed into a cemetery covered in dead leaves. But it wasn't just that. Everyone was still laughing, but Will was gone.

My breathing hitched and I jumped to my feet.

"W-Will!"

No answer.

Everyone's eyes landed on me, making me terrified. What if they were going to attack me? I wasn't going to fight my friends.

I quickly spun around and ran as fast as I could in the opposite direction. I forced myself to go as fast as Trevor would.

When my lungs started to burn from the running, I took a glance back and noticed that the cemetery was long gone.

I skidded to a stop, closing my eyes and placing my hands on my knees while taking deep breaths.

Please tell me that Trevor wasn't going to be chasing me.

"Ma'am? Excuse me miss."

I peeled my eyes open to a woman dressed as an accountant. But that's not as weird as it got. I was no longer out in the open, I was in an office with several people working on computers while this woman stared down at me.

"What? Where are we?"

The woman straightened her shoulders and checked a clipboard that was in her hand.

"Miss Emma, is it? The Ripper would like to see you now."

I narrowed my eyes at the woman and straightened my back as well. "The Ripper?"

Nodding, she grabbed my arm with a deadly grip and pulled me along.

This felt like a dream. There was no way that I could be hopping in shadows and popping up all over the place, especially here. First of all, these people would be screaming if I had just popped out of a shadow. And two, there was no way I made an appointment with some person called "The Ripper."

"Miss Emma!"

I shook my head and looked at the woman who was gripping my wrist with an annoyed look. I didn't even know we had stopped walking.

"Yes?"

"I said that we're here. The Ripper is waiting for you in that office."

I stared at the large doors in front of us. I could feel something creepy in there.

"Let me get this straight. You want me to go in there and talk to someone called The Ripper? I don't think so. I didn't even-"

The woman yanked open the doors and tossed me inside, causing to to fall onto my knees. But just as I jumped to my feet and ran to the door, the woman yanked it shut and locked it.

Great.

"Hello, Emma."

I slowly turned towards a girl sitting on a desk with her legs crossed, staring at me with a dead expression. Her blonde hair was in a bun while her green eyes were fixed on me.

"Rosie?"

She gestured to a seat in front of her. "Take a seat."

I hesitantly nodded and sat in the chair.

"So," I started. "Where are we? And what's going on?"

She didn't answer. Instead her mouth fell open and smoke emerged from it while she shrieked.

I covered my ears and tried not to breath in the smoke. It filled the whole room making it look like there was fog coming out of nowhere.

Finally, when the smoke disappeared and the shrieks subsided, I glanced up at my friend.

I fell out of my seat at the sight of her. Her face was covered in cuts that seeped with oozing blood.

"Rosie!" I gasped. "You're face, it's- not to be offensive, but it's-"

She spoke, but her words sent a chill down my spine.

"Why are you afraid Emma?"

"I'm not!"

I doubted what I said. I was afraid. My friend was bleeding while I sat on the floor. Why wouldn't I get up and help her?

Rosie hopped off the desk and crouched so that we were face to face before she gripped my jaw.

"You're scared Emma."

I felt myself about to burst. I knew I was about to scream with fear of myself and my friend.

"No one will hear you scream." Rosie whispered.

Her face was now fully covered in blood and her grip got tighter and tighter on my jaw. It felt as if her nails were digging into my skin.

I closed my eyes, and for the first time in a long time, I screamed in fear.

Yaaaaayy!!! Finally done!!!! Sooo, you guys know the usual, so I'm just gonna go. But this chapter wouldn't have been finished without the help of my friend, dropsofargent ... So I'll see you Super Readers later!!!