✨Surprise. Bitch. (Part One)✨

We're back to our regular scheduled program 🧚🏾‍♀️🤸🏾‍♀️🏌🏿‍♀️

If you're still reading, thank you. ♥️

________________________

Omniscient

"That's a real one in your reflection without a follow, without a mention

"That's a real one in your reflection without a follow, without a mention." Kehlani sung the Drake song to the top of her lungs as she twerked in her full length mirror.

"You really piping up on these niggas. You gotta be nice for what to these niggas I understand." Ebony joined her in singing, as she placed bronzer on her cheekbones.

The two teens were having a pre turn up in Kehlani's room as they got ready for Quavo's kickback. It was 9:30 and Quavo had text Kehlani saying he would be there in thirty minutes. Ebony would be spending the weekend at Kehlani's so they wouldn't have to worry about going back and forth to her place.

"Which wig do you think I should wear? The pink bob with bangs or the long silver one?" Kehlani held her wigs up, as she stood in front of Ebony who was texting away on her phone.

Ebony who was texting away on her phone, simply nodded in response, paying Kehlani no mind. She happened to be replying to a message from Rakim.

Rakim: I dnt really fw Quavo and them like that, but if you're gonna be there, I might pull up with my boys. 😏

Ebony: yeah I'll be there so I'll see you later 🙃

After exchanging numbers a couple of days ago, Ebony and Rakim had been texting non stop. The blossoming of their friendship was definitely something new for the both of them, especially Rakim since he wasn't expecting it.

"Girl who you texting that got you cheesin like a fat man when he see food!?" Kehlani placed her hands on her small hips, looking at Ebony.