✨Teenage Fever✨

Number 1

Number 1.

________________________

Omniscient

According to most parents, teenagers are too young for love, too old for fun, too smart to play dumb, and too immature for grown up conversations

According to most parents, teenagers are too young for love, too old for fun, too smart to play dumb, and too immature for grown up conversations. No wonder teens are so rebellious.

I mean just think about it. Most soon to be high school graduates are told that they need to decide what to do with their lives but just a week ago, they had to ask for permission to go to the bathroom.

Wakanda sense does that make?

None whatsoever.

Rebellion was brewing in the halls of Barrymore. It was starting off subtle, but nonetheless it was slowly brewing.

A week had gone by since Kehlani and Victoria got into a fight.  A week had gone by since Madea had been hired at Barrymore. A week had gone by since Robyn moved into Mr. Maurice's home. A week had gone by since Yara and Amandla's falling out. A week had gone by since August lost his brother. A week had gone by since Yara lost her virginity to Trey. A week had gone by since Odell found out he was going to be a father. A week had gone by since Stacey cut Amber off because of Quavo. A week had gone by since Damiun made the bet to Quavo regarding getting into Kehlani's pants. A week had gone by since Bryson passed out during sex with Amandla. A week had gone by since Dave lashed out on Kehlani. And a week had gone by since Ebony's plan to kill her adoptive father turned into God's plan.

"Ms. Helen can you make sure to get a copy of the senior transcripts for me? And also there's going to be an assembly during fourth period for the seniors, so please make sure to email all the faculty." Prinicipal Neverson instructed his secretary as he unlocked the door to his office.

He let out a sigh of relief, throwing his keys onto the rosewood desk. He loosened his tie a little, taking off his suit jacket, and laying it on his swivel chair. Getting comfortable at his desk, Principal Neverson turned on his MacBook, ready to prepare for the activities of the day.